Pattaya: Out of control Canadian swaps machete for jet ski rampage

webfact

9 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Something to do with safe operation of a vessel or perhaps you figure he was  a captain with an airline. Facetious too big a word for me !

Ha ha! Sorry to go on about this, but there was no mention of the Canadian having a Captain's licence in the article, except when it stated it was withdrawn?

From what I've read so far, he's too 'unstable' to even have a motorcycle licence.

Edited by bluesofa
addendum

2 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

I think all jet skiers should be arrested for annoying people. They are the worst idea since McDonalds claimed their salads were healthy.

I agree with the jet skiers. McDonalds salad, though? That one is same healthy like all other salads and vegetables. It´s the things they mix the salad with that makes it unhealthy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, OneZero said:

Apparently Thailand awards a Captain's License on one's ability to operate a jet ski.

Apparently  you (everyone including tourists)  are supposed to have a licence to operate a jet-ski..and any other

"powered vessel" in Thai waters.

I think they call the licence a captains licence..you know like captain of a boat ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, wombat said:

do they test people like him to see if they have drugs in their system ?

I think this lunatic dont use the drugs you are thinking about. He is possibly on medication for his illness and stop taking them.

1 hour ago, johng said:

Apparently  you (everyone including tourists)  are supposed to have a licence to operate a jet-ski..and any other

"powered vessel" in Thai waters.

I think they call the licence a captains licence..you know like captain of a boat ?

I take it the jet-ski renters provide all their victims customers with a one hour provisional captain's licence?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Why is he still allowed to stay here?

Over stay,long term. and infringing Immigration laws---deportation,    machette wielding, highly dangerous jet ski riding,  trying to escape capture.   will they fine him for bad behavior  ???

• Like 1

Jeez, he lived too long in Thailand. Accustomed now to their behaviour. 

But..... If Thai Police would arrest all those threatening others with a machete or breaking peace...... Thailand would be behind bars..... 

What a paradise....!