Sontirat unfazed by five parties leaving ruling coalition

rooster59

36 minutes ago, ChrisY1 said:

Methinks that Energy Minister Sontirat, probably has some very experienced relatives to take these position when the parties leave....no matter about voting!

There are no positions to be taken, the parties have only left the coalition, they're still members of parliament.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Chang_paarp said:

How many of these members got their seats from the EC making up the rules after the election?

Than how many miljons of bht they pay to keep this military Junta as an military government !!?? Therefore the TRUSTWORTHY DOES NOT EXIST !!!!!

8 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Recently, Mongkolkit Suksintaranon, leader of the Thai Civilized Party, said that five small parties -- Thai Civilized Party, Palung Thai Ruk Thai Party, New Democrat Party, Thai People’s Justice Party, and Thai Teachers for People Party -- who together have five house seats, had decided to leave the ruling coalition and work as an independent opposition.

Did they return the money they received for being traitors to their own voters?  Or, perhaps the problem is, they didn't actually get the money they were promised??? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Srikcir said:

That might even flip some of the pro-military coalition MP's who might be disappointed with Prayut's leadership already.

Would have thought that would have happened many years ago.  Most who follow cha cha are either mindless drones or are minding the trough.  Half the country needs it head examined for following such an empty headed fool.   

• Like 1

Did they ewally expect it to last, making up the rules as we go along to get the majority. These parties did not get 32,000 votes but they want a lot of say. They got what a rigged  system gets you

Edited by moe666

2 hours ago, Eligius said:

The current manifestation of a militarist-backed regime will inevitably collapse (probably within a year or less) - as many of us are predicting; but another coup is clearly (as many of us are equally saying) already in the planning and in the offing ...

Nothing can save Thailand now - except the millions and millions of Thai people.

I still see no sign of those millions doing anything that will truly restore their liberty.

And thus  - plus the fact that I'm sick and tired of frequent censorship -  I don't really plan to post much more on this Forum. It's all pretty pointless. 

The masses of the Thais have made - and will continue to make - their decision.

Period. End of story.

I have my own life to lead.

Let the Thais get on with theirs - in the way that, through their non-action, they have chosen ...

Stick around and watch. 

Any number of regimes throughout the world and throughout history have confidently assumed their permanence, have been regarded as invulnerable, and then...

All it needs is the catalyst - we just don't know what that could be.

Edited by JAG
  • Like 1

The elites run out of cash so fast, those up to 120mln per head of MP was not enough or has never materialise in full (they were promised in instalments). 

Interesting to know the reason, as it clearly wasn’t given yet

57 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I knew the coalition would collapse but never thought it would bethis quick.  

The next party to leave the coalition will most likely to be the Thai Forest Conservative Party. The party has 2 MP seats. They have threatened to leave after the natural resources and environment ministerial position -- which the party wished to be in charge of -- was handed to the Chartthaipattana Party. 

• Thanks 1

Time for some delusional brouhaha against a few more opposition MPs to keep the balance on the side of the good peoples. The looney Parina is certainly doing an exemplary job on that front.. And eventually it's "Bring out the gimp" -time with Apirat.