Multiculturalism and Diversity in the West

sunnyboy2018

https://news.yahoo.com/travellers-caravans-set-camp-protected-161642619.html

Violent criminal gangs are now protected by multicultural tolerance leaving the police helpless to protect the local population. In this case Irish Gypsy Travellers invade and occupy public space, trash it , dump garbage and industrial waste while their gangs fan out invade, rob, burgle local homes and businesses.

• Like 1

https://news.yahoo.com/travellers-caravans-set-camp-protected-161642619.html
Violent criminal gangs are now protected by multicultural tolerance leaving the police helpless to protect the local population. In this case Irish Gypsy Travellers invade and occupy public space, trash it , dump garbage and industrial waste while their gangs fan out invade, rob, burgle local homes and businesses.

‘Snatch’ was a great movie, wasn’t it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 9/1/2019 at 2:16 AM, Thomas J said:

Our racial, ethnic, religious, and political diversities are what drive people in the USA to each others throats.

Is it your position that the citizens don't have a choice but to go for each other's throats?  How exactly are they driven to do that?  Who or what organizations have the ability to drive people as you describe?

Not a lot going for multiculturalism in places like Saudi Arabia, it's mono culturalism there and places like it. This soppy kun by yar idea of cultures mixing together for the benefit of all seems to be a liberal western idea that others take advantage of but don't do likewise in their home countries, especially Muslim ones. Multiculturalism so called in the UK has given us ethnic ghettos, some almost no go areas even for the Police, rape gangs preying on schoolgirls, extremist preachers spreading hate, actual jihadists plotting the end of the culture that they are meant to be a part of, female genital mutilation and acid and stabbing attacks. On the plus side though we do get a more extensive range of restaurants!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

Not a lot going for multiculturalism in places like Saudi Arabia, it's mono culturalism there and places like it. This soppy kun by yar idea of cultures mixing together for the benefit of all seems to be a liberal western idea that others take advantage of but don't do likewise in their home countries, especially Muslim ones. Multiculturalism so called in the UK has given us ethnic ghettos, some almost no go areas even for the Police, rape gangs preying on schoolgirls, extremist preachers spreading hate, actual jihadists plotting the end of the culture that they are meant to be a part of, female genital mutilation and acid and stabbing attacks. On the plus side though we do get a more extensive range of restaurants!

You missed out honour killing and forced marriage. Fair point about food and even music but we had that before the multiculturalism ideology was imposed by making it a foundation of truth promoted via education. The 70s when kids were covertly taught what to think not how to think. They were taught a watered down Marxist thinking and post modernist subjectivism.

• Like 2

On 8/31/2019 at 4:48 AM, RichardColeman said:

If everybody was integrated then maybe, BUT having cities full of unintegrating ethnics, foreigners and muslims has destroyed the UK I loved. I'd like to think that all us farangs would mix with anyone of any race or sexuality or religion - but it does not work the same way for some races and religions. So multiculturalism only works when people are willing to integrate - which is not happening and we are called racists when we point it out ! 

Ask Angela Merkel about the recent Measles epidemic in Berlin and see what she blames it on.

5 hours ago, safarimike11 said:

Ask Angela Merkel about the recent Measles epidemic in Berlin and see what she blames it on.

As its very unlikely that any of us will have the oppurtunity to have a nice cup of tea and a chat with Mad Merkel why dont you tell who she blames for measles?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Outside of Luxemburg, my home country has the highest percentage of "foreighners" (close to 25%) worldwide.
- At the work place a (forced) sort of Integration takes place. In their spare time, every Ethnic group (Nationalities) prefer to stay "among themselfes".
As opposed to "forced" segregation à la South Africa before, a voluntary segregation seems to take place naturally.
- Integration may start with the 2nd generation of Immigrants at the earliest. Will not happen 100% if Religion remains a dividing factor. Christian/Muslim perceptions of the world are simply incompatible and will remain so.

• Like 2

On 9/1/2019 at 1:56 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

I work is some offices together with Muslims - no problem.

I see now more and more Muslim girls in 7/11 shops - no problem.

They are just as friendly and competent than other people.

Do I like Islam? Not really. Do I like Christianity? Sure not!

But many "religious" people are only a little religious. Let then wear what they want. Let them pray to who they want. As long as they don't push me to do what they do I don't see the problem.

Where I live in Perth the population is 40% immigrants you will find every nationality

whether it is Thai,Chinese,Indian,Italian I could go on naming all countries I never

had any problems with anybody yes there are some religious nut cases but it is rare 

and yes we have some Muslims here as well they are friendly like anybody else I have 

friends from every country this includes indigenous Australians and Muslims 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:

Where I live in Perth the population is 40% immigrants you will find every nationality

whether it is Thai,Chinese,Indian,Italian I could go on naming all countries I never

had any problems with anybody yes there are some religious nut cases but it is rare 

and yes we have some Muslims here as well they are friendly like anybody else I have 

friends from every country this includes indigenous Australians and Muslims 

How many indigenous Aboriginals are in positions of power at a national level; control media; are fashion/ beauty icons, are employed by state/nationalised industries ie Quantas; feature on TV? The Lebanese gangsters in Kings Cross have more power and influence than the spooks and bumps, the indigenous population!

Edited by sunnyboy2018
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

How many indigenous Aboriginals are in positions of power at a national level; control media; are fashion/ beauty icons, are employed by state/nationalised industries ie Quantas; feature on TV? The Lebanese gangsters in Kings Cross have more power and influence than the spooks and bumps, the indigenous population!

about time you wake up

18 hours ago, White Christmas13 said:
image.jpeg.2bb1872e207fb4a217c34b757073f849.jpeg

Here are just 10 of the many Indigenous Australians who have had an incredible impact on their communities, the country and the world.
  • Neville Bonner. ...
  • Albert Namatjira. ...
  • Oodgeroo Noonuccal. ...
  • Adam Goodes. ...
  • David Unaipon. ...
  • Samantha Harris. ...
  • Eddie Mabo. ...
  • Tanya Orman.

https://www.spiked-online.com/2019/09/05/empowering-indigenous-australians/

4 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

About time you stopped deceiving your self. A list of ten people is laughable.

You can't make a silk purse from a sow's ear. You don't give jobs requiring experience and credentials to people who don't qualify. Lower standards of admittance are already applied to aboriginals for some government jobs.

Edited by giddyup

On 9/2/2019 at 9:12 PM, StreetCowboy said:

Ask the church-goers in Dubai or Malaysia their view on multi-culturalism.  Hollywood is the greatest weapon of cultural imperialism.

Well since you asked, i love it. But not referring to dubai, never been there.

On 8/31/2019 at 6:21 AM, sunnyboy2018 said:

Was there a sly crossover from racial equality to cultural equality? When did multiculturalism become a buzz word? Is multiculturalism a one way street that is fundamentally anti western or even anti white? Afghanistan and Thailand are clearly not multicultural but is this to their benefit or detriment? I welcome people's considered opinions.

I think it all failed at sexual equality.

3 minutes ago, safarimike11 said:

So, are you saying there are no muslim "no go areas" like there are in Sydney and Melbourne?

I remember Arabs on the Australian beaches refusing to obey female Coast guards. In the UK there are many no go areas especially if you a Jew or a women dressed in non islamic clothes.

• Like 1