Education minister: No more sexy short skirts and no more violence!

webfact

23 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Mr. Education Minister, you may have a point.  But before I issue my support for your new policy, can you please provide some more examples of these "obscene" skirts?  I'm not yet convinced.

You can do a websearch for sexy Thai school uniform 

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, gunderhill said:

Lovely legs  in  those  photos,  reminds  me of  the Wifes and  shes 43,  typical 1850's  morals from  minister  of  dull.

69541524_2470926852942893_7050069686876110848_n.jpg

Wish it were 1850's morals.

Then the skirts were long.

But the tops were......ehhhhh.... there were no tops.

3 hours ago, jaltsc said:

"The ministry explained that it was time that the regulations caught up with the times. "

Perhaps he should be more concerned with the archaic curricula catching up with the times. Obviously his eyes appear to be focused on something other than Pedagogical materials.

Pedagogical???  Dude!  Take your mind out of the gutter! :cheesy:

13 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Let the dress code reflect the absolute purity of our hearts, minds and souls. We are an uplifted nation. We are sanctified and glorious. 

We are the only nation where foreigners want to live for the rest of their lives. But we've showed them with the TM 30 and TM 47 and TM 7 and other TM's that we know what we're doing.

We are the most powerful nation in the world. 

27 minutes ago, sanemax said:
51 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

Mr. Education Minister, you may have a point.  But before I issue my support for your new policy, can you please provide some more examples of these "obscene" skirts?  I'm not yet convinced.

You can do a websearch for sexy Thai school uniform 

You can do it your way, I'll do it mine.  I want proof from the Education Minister!

"He seems to be saying that the first is dangerous and the second is obscene."

Short skirts are dangerous, and fighting is obscene. He's got it backwards.

How can we tell freshmen from seniors if not by length (or lack of) skirt?

Is he going to crackdown on 'sugar daddies"?

9 minutes ago, Tropposurfer said:

All 3 gals in the pics are hot but for me the one on the left totally rocks my boat !!!????????????????????????

Well she'll be in her late 30's or early 40's now and probably around 90-120kg so yeah that'll rock the boat, especially if moving too quickly.

2 hours ago, petermik said:

I see it caught your eye.......:whistling:

BTW I,m not THAT old...but a perv for sure :cheesy:

It will be sad sad day for me (and most guys I,d guess) when I,m no longer able to admire a nice pair of legs in a tight skirt :thumbsup:

Indeed sir.  Someone said to me a couple of weeks ago as I was leering at short shorts , ' You must be ok at 72 to notice such things ', to which I replied " Appreciating beauty does not diminish with age ".  Imagine a beautiful painting and say , ' Years ago that would look lovely but as old now ,nah just a picture' .

priorities should be to engage children and teens in a meaningful learning process, that does not involve diplomas for just attending class where nothing is taught.
make them dress like 50 years ago and say do not fight will not do anything unless alternatives are offered: for example
proper education,
critical thinking,
capacity to intelligently assess and coherently discuss a topic,
meaningful competition between schools,
make sure villages have same standards as big city schools,
incentivize secondary and tertiary education,

3 hours ago, blackhairgaijin said:

Good article to catch the eyes of all the old pervs here on ThaiVisa. 

Perv alert ... I prefer to see those with short skirts sitting on the back of a motorbike ... dribble dribble dribble ... certainly gets the imagination working overtime

Typical inane comments from an incoming minister who has no worthwhile plans and nothing meaningful to say. Nothing will happen about the skirt lengths and he will leave no mark on the country's educational system. The ministry consumes the largest budget but Thai people have nothing to show for it except a bloated centralised and corrupt bureaucracy in Bangkok and declining educational performance relative to its poorer ex-communist neighbours.  But at least they are good at saluting the flag.

Archived