UK election must not delay Brexit from October 31 - Javid

snoop1130

32 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Blah blah ...advisory.... blah Fritzy blah. Do you think you have won any debating points yet? Check out these laws they you are trying to ignore, they make your nonsense more nonsensical:

European Union (Notification of Withdrawal) Act 2017

European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018

You should add the latest one to the list Fritzy 

12 hours ago, DannyCarlton said:

Which is exactly what everyone has been telling you all along. You were lied to. You weren't given all the facts. Now you know the facts and the options for withdrawal, you are entitled to a confirmatory vote.

What are the 'facts' that only became available after the vote ?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

And what you read on the internet was lies and mistruths posted by AIQ, Cambridge Analytica and the St. Petersberg Troll Farm.

As I said in an earlier post (not sure that it was this thread), during his rise to power, in the early 30s, Adolf Hitler came up with the theory that if you tell a lie often enough people will believe it. Worked for him.

I don't think it matters what thread it was on, quoting Hitler is hardly going to give you any brownie points.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

The content of the withdrawal agreement and the stark reality that we are likely to leave with no deal.

Voters voted to leave without a deal and any withdrawal agreement should be trashed and replaced with one sentence :"We are leaving"

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

And what you read on the internet was lies and mistruths posted by AIQ, Cambridge Analytica and the St. Petersberg Troll Farm.

As I said in an earlier post (not sure that it was this thread), during his rise to power, in the early 30s, Adolf Hitler came up with the theory that if you tell a lie often enough people will believe it. Worked for him.

Unfortunately for you though , you can keep saying the untruth that voters voted to leave with a deal ,as often as you like , no one will believe you . 

Interesting , not only do you want the same thing as Hitler , you are also using his tactics

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Voters voted to leave without a deal and any withdrawal agreement should be trashed and replaced with one sentence :"We are leaving"

Voters voted to leave, deal or no deal was not mentioned. So your contention is simply not true.

Edited by stevenl
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Unfortunately for you though , you can keep saying the untruth that voters voted to leave with a deal ,as often as you like , no one will believe you . 

Interesting , not only do you want the same thing as Hitler , you are also using his tactics

Mods Godwin's Law alert. 

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Adolf Hitler or his deeds, the point at which effectively the discussion or thread often ends."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, sanemax said:

He is not saying voters voted to leave with a deal. Another lie.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, stevenl said:

Voters voted to leave, deal or no deal was not mentioned. So your contention is simply not true.

Yes it was , David Cameroon quite clearly stated that leave meant leave as in leave  and any deals could be made after we left

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Yes it was , David Cameroon quite clearly stated that leave meant leave as in leave  and any deals could be made after we left

Please check the referendum form and get back here.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, stevenl said:

He is not saying voters voted to leave with a deal. Another lie.

Who is saying voters voted to leave without a deal. Another 'twist' from the 'leave camp.

Edited by bangrak
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I object to being called a liar .

Do it again , and I shall report it

Please show where he said that the vote was for brexit with deal as you claim.

Afaik all was said was some voted for brexit with deal, some for brexit without deal.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, stevenl said:

Please show where he said that the vote was for brexit with deal as you claim.

Afaik all was said was some voted for brexit with deal, some for brexit without deal.

I would rather speak to him directly , rather than you speaking on his behalf and talking with you about what he said .

It gets confusing dealing with a third party

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

I would rather speak to him directly , rather than you speaking on his behalf and talking with you about what he said .

It gets confusing dealing with a third party

As I said, unfounded accusations. If you want to speak to him, send a pm. The forum is for discussions where everyone can chime in.

Edited by stevenl
  • Like 1