Can anyone ID these sores ?

Golden Triangle

I do not know what that is but on something slightly similar used  Betnovate, a Glaxo product. 

It worked after having tried various other creams that failed.

Fascino pattaya nua stock it as do a few other pharmacies.

• Like 1

OP, I don't understand why you waited so long and then decided to post these photos on a forum called Thai visa?

It's time to visit a dermatologist. Keeping it wet doesn't make much sense, no matter what's causing it.

Edited by Isaanbiker

1 hour ago, seasia said:

I do not know what that is but on something slightly similar used  Betnovate, a Glaxo product. 

It worked after having tried various other creams that failed.

Fascino pattaya nua stock it as do a few other pharmacies.

The OP should visit a dermatologist and not listen to some people who think that this or that creme might do the trick.

• Like 1

As soon as my Mrs gets back from BKK (she has the car) I will visit a dermatologist, or as the nurses like to say skin Dr either because they don't know what a dermatologist is or they can't pronounce it ???? 

I knew it was a long shot and I thank all those that offered salient advice, as for the predictable but totally unhelpful replies, next time you have a plumbing, electrical, insect, computer, motoring or cooking problem don't bother asking on Thaivisa cos those Muppets know nothing, ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

I saw a episode of The X-files and someone who when up in a UFO had marks like that.

The round mark means he is now part of herd owned by aliens from Alpha Centauri.

I want to get to know 7 of 9 intimately, is that a bad thing ? I really don't mind being part of the collective is that is the price I must pay ???? 

• Haha 1

I visited a top rated dermatoligist at a well known private Thai hospital.

Bill 7.5 K baht.

Load of useless overpriced tablets lotions, no explanation, no solution, no cure.

A tube of creme recommended by a non medic sorted it.

110 baht.

They will always prescribe the expensive farang imported version of medication for maximum profit.

I agree, my experience is they don't explain the medication provided and usually there are bonus extras in there too for bill padding

• Like 2

8 hours ago, seasia said:

I visited a top rated dermatoligist at a well known private Thai hospital.

Bill 7.5 K baht.

Load of useless overpriced tablets lotions, no explanation, no solution, no cure.

A tube of creme recommended by a non medic sorted it.

110 baht.

When going to a hospital in Pattaya, for a similar problem, always say you only want a written diagnosis and recommended medication, all in English. Tell them  you do not want them to dispense any medication. Never purchase pharmaceuticals at the hospital because at the local pharmacy, they will be a lot less expensive. I've heard the drugs in the hospital are 3 times more expensive.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

As soon as my Mrs gets back from BKK (she has the car) I will visit a dermatologist, or as the nurses like to say skin Dr either because they don't know what a dermatologist is or they can't pronounce it ???? 

Possibly you don't know what a แพทย์ผิวหนัง is and can't prononunce it?

I hope the nurses didn't find your lack of understanding of the thai language as funny as you did their lack of understanding of English.

12 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

I saw a episode of The X-files and someone who when up in a UFO had marks like that.

The round mark means he is now part of herd owned by aliens from Alpha Centauri.

10 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

I want to get to know 7 of 9 intimately, is that a bad thing ? I really don't mind being part of the collective is that is the price I must pay ???? 

Bit of confusion here!

Sounds like too much Romulan ale to me! ????

• Haha 2

Sores , bites and spots are an on going problem here. I had a heat rash near and around my front toilet . A cream called darmaheu was applied over a week , no difference. Then a friend suggested Hofra-B , rash cleared up in 24 hours.  About 10 years ago I was bitten on my back by a bug that got into my motorbike jacket , oh that stung.  The spot on my back is still there , no irritation just a smallish lump . So I guess some creams ok for some folk but not others . Centipede bites or bee stings can kill some and not bother others.  Mozzy bites eg.