Teenager Thunberg angrily tells U.N. climate summit 'you have stolen my dreams'

webfact

15 hours ago, luckyluke said:

And first of all make her shut up. 

Why? Because you don't like what she is saying.....she has the guts to step up and challenge the status quo which of course many of you do not like that fact. She is the face of the future, get used to it.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, faraday said:

"If this climate change is real - & I doubt it is, then why are we still using plastic bottles?"

That's rather the question, isn't it? We're still using plastic bottles despite climate change. Of course, you're welcome to doubt, and you'd be in good company.

16 hours ago, faraday said:

22 minutes ago, Mansell said:

Why? Because you don't like what she is saying

I thought my reaction on the post of Destiny1990,  was obviously to be read as sarcastic. 

I don't know if the reactions (emoticons displayed) took this into account. 

5 minutes ago, samran said:

Didn’t you notice the students going on strike? 

No, I didn't. But now that you mentioned she does seem to have gotten a following. Doing a decent job as an evangelist then. Too bad the religion is garbage.

Or is it this guys brainchild? https://www.linkedin.com/in/rentzhog/?originalSubdomain=se

20 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

No, I didn't. But now that you mentioned she does seem to have gotten a following. Doing a decent job as an evangelist then. Too bad the religion is garbage.

Or is it this guys brainchild? https://www.linkedin.com/in/rentzhog/?originalSubdomain=se

Have you boys been swapping his LinkedIn profile around in your private 8chan echo chambers? 

6 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

The scientific community believe this,  so I will go with them not the deniers with their commercial interests.

And who are they?  Name some names.  You wrote that as if ALL scientists believe it.  Nonsense.

6 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

The scientific community believe this,  so I will go with them not the deniers with their commercial interests.

Come on...Fred on the bar stool in Pattaya is the person we need to be listening on this one!

9 minutes ago, samran said:

Have you boys been swapping his LinkedIn profile around in your private 8chan echo chambers? 

Took a single google search after CGW there popped it out. Here's the way you do it in chrome: paint the relevant text, click right button, "Search google", golden. Leuleu or the page changes and you'll be forever forgotten in the unforgiving stream of TVF comments.

47 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

You mean the truant children who were playing hooky when they should have been in school, shameful for the children and their irresponsible parents.

"Millions of people around the world held a global climate strike on Friday, inspired by activist Greta Thunberg. "

Protesters across continents waved placards and chanted slogans in what could be the biggest ever demonstration over global warming caused by humans.

"It wasn't just large demonstrations in population centers. There were thousands of events in more than 160 countries, Thunberg said."

"As young people, it is our time to rise up and add our voices together in demand for urgent climate action. We are rising for our future."

Climate protestors pictured at a rally in Brisbane.

2 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

A person who likens a 16 year old girl to Hitler, goes way beyond cringe. Really sick and has no place on this forum.

I didn't say she was like Hitler.  Show me where I wrote this.

To be fair, Hitler was a 16 year-old at one time.

Who do you believe,Trump who denies anything is wrong,no weather changes,warming.

Or a young lady who is passionately looking for a better future for the World and

humanity.

Like she said it's all about money,corporations,the global economy ,make a buck

and <deleted> everyone else.    Floods,Fires,tornado's,cylones,droughts,melting of the ice caps,etc,Mother nature is sending a message

regards worgeordie

1 minute ago, worgeordie said:

Who do you believe,Trump who denies anything is wrong,no weather changes,warming.

Or a young lady who is passionately looking for a better future for the World and

humanity.

Like she said it's all about money,corporations,the global economy ,make a buck

and <deleted> everyone else.    Floods,Fires,tornado's,cylones,droughts,melting of the ice caps,etc,Mother nature is sending a message

regards worgeordie

TRUMP

I believe TRUMP

I voted for TRUMP

I didn't vote for Thunberg.

Who cares what she thinks or says?

4 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

TRUMP

I believe TRUMP

I voted for TRUMP

I didn't vote for Thunberg.

Who cares what she thinks or says?

"On 17 September 2019, Thunberg won Amnesty International's most prestigious human rights award, the Ambassador of Conscience Award. The activist said the award is "for all those millions of people, young people, around the world who together make up the movement called Friday's for Future."

'Greta Thunberg, the founder of the Youth Strike for Climate movement, has been nominated for the Nobel peace prize, just before the biggest day yet of global action."

“We have proposed Greta Thunberg because if we do nothing to halt climate change it will be the cause of wars, conflict and refugees,

Just now, Opl said:

has been nominated for the Nobel peace prize,

Why not, they gave Obama the peace prize the first month he was in office.  Then he went on a bloodlust not seen since the Manson Family murders, of killing Arabs all over the world. 

He couldn't stop so he killed an American boy with a drone.  

The Peace Prize means nothing.

3 minutes ago, 4675636b596f75 said:

Why not, they gave Obama the peace prize the first month he was in office.  Then he went on a bloodlust not seen since the Manson Family murders, of killing Arabs all over the world. 

He couldn't stop so he killed an American boy with a drone.  

The Peace Prize means nothing.

Yes,definitely your typical TRUMP supporter,Fox news your favourite TV channel.?

regards worgeordie

Just now, 4675636b596f75 said:

You're repeating yourself unnecessarily.  So you agree with what I wrote?

No, I feel really sorry for you ,been sucked in ,by what must be the Worlds

biggest liar,  so is Fox news your favourite channel.

regards worgeordie

I feel really sorry

Are you sorry, or really sorry?

so is Fox news your favourite channel.

I don't watch television.

you ,been sucked in ,by what must be the Worlds

biggest liar,

I don't know what you mean.  I don't believe anything Thunberg says.  She has no expertise in anything.

Archived