PM Johnson goads opponents to call election as tempers flare over Brexit

webfact

I think this is only part of the problem, the language, the use of words that fire up the ignorant and gullible into extreme mindless partisanship. The viciousness, the lies, the aggression, the total lack of humility and moderation, our debating chamber has been turned into a cesspit of feral malignancy, and Bojo is leading this descent into national sickness and humiliation.
Bredan Cox was magnificent on radio 4 this morning, calmly denouncing the inflammatory language. He knows, it was that sort of language that led some twisted Brexiteer extremist to murder his wife.

Boris Johnson unbelievably said that the best thing for Jo Cox was for us to get on and deliver Brexit. This is the kind of utterly cras offensive remark that you wouldn't expect from scum in the gutter. Boris Johnson - our PM god save us - has fallen even below the level of scum. 
Goading the great Hard Brexiteer strategy now.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steve187 said:

more correct would be, did the remain voters fully aware that their vote would break the country in half

As I said before Brexiteers can only see things the wrong way round, unless of course you are saying the country was broken in half before the vote.

24 minutes ago, Nigel Garvie said:

I think this is only part of the problem, the language, the use of words that fire up the ignorant and gullible into extreme mindless partisanship. The viciousness, the lies, the aggression, the total lack of humility and moderation, our debating chamber has been turned into a cesspit of feral malignancy, and Bojo is leading this descent into national sickness and humiliation.

Bredan Cox was magnificent on radio 4 this morning, calmly denouncing the inflammatory language. He knows, it was that sort of language that led some twisted Brexiteer extremist to murder his wife.

Boris Johnson unbelievably said that the best thing for Jo Cox was for us to get on and deliver Brexit. This is the kind of utterly cras offensive remark that you wouldn't expect from scum in the gutter. Boris Johnson - our PM god save us - has fallen even below the level of scum. 

Scum? What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/feb/18/brendan-cox-resigns-from-charities-amid-sexual-assault-claims

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, puipuitom said:

I have seen quite some meetings in the House of Commons. What a disgrace of all: jellying, shouting, calling each other whatever, and the speaker with "order, order,"... 

Can any German, Belgium or Dutch believe such a chaos would ever be in OUR Parliaments ?

Maybe because we know the words "Polish Landtag" = chaotic parliamentary meeting.

No, just no balls....:coffee1:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Correct, Remain has caused this not the other way round.

100% correct, the same way as EU invoked article 50 and asked the UK to leave the EU and not the other way around.... only a matter of views

• Haha 2

After what i saw in the H.O.C yesterday and "Boris horribilis's "  performance... not worth to call him a Prime minister , i fear that for a decade the U.K. will stick with this mess....

It is a sad thing to say but i think that the E.U. is best to not extend any further and take their losses , as this "endless  Cat fight " problems importing in the E.U. would damage more than even the Greek crisis before ....

Sad thing to say remembering that by that 48% Brits would be economicly /financially hurt..., but i think is needed just as  E.U. self preservation from this U.K. politic mess.
Brexiteers ...this  shall sound music in your ears , but it is just as self preservation this opinion, not to please you .
U.K. becomes hopeless ...

Edited by david555
  • Haha 1

....breaking the law that the supreme court had just decided to create.
Misleading. The court used rulings dating back to 1611 to prove that the executive had no authority to interfere with Parliament's job of scrutiny and legislation and that the executive's actions represented abuse.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

After what i saw in the H.O.C yesterday and "Boris horribilis's "  performance... not worth to call him a Prime minister , i fear that for a decade the U.K. will stick with this mess....

It is a sad thing to say but i think that the E.U. is best to not extend any further and take their losses , as this "endless  Cat fight " problems importing in the E.U. would damage more than even the Greek crisis before ....

Sad thing to say remembering that by that 48% Brits would be economicly /financially hurt..., but i think is needed just as  E.U. self preservation from this U.K. politic mess.
Brexiteers ...this  shall sound music in your ears , but it is just as self preservation this opinion, not to please you .
U.K. becomes hopeless ...
Not going to happen. No free lunch for Boris.

25 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Not going to happen. No free lunch for Boris.

Would be nasty side effect as said ….. but think for E.U. the best ,as  3 years and no improvement ...even worse as  being spectator of his behavior …..better keep that problem country out ….sorry but I think is needed not to get ourselves infected !

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, vogie said:

Au contraire, it will be determined at the General Election where hopefully the MPs that have ignored the wishes of their constituents will be replaced by MPs that are not so self centered.

Labour and the Tories were voted in on a manifesto to deliver Brexit and not to turn parliament into Billy Smarts Circus.

Between elections you can write to your MP and tell him/her your wish lists.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JamesBlond said:

Only a civil war can prevent Brexit happening, and when Brexit does happen Boris will be on course to be one of the best prime ministers we've ever had, and certainly the most entertaining.

Maybe a civil war would be better than a no deal brexit - can't be much worse .....

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, JamesBlond said:

Only a civil war can prevent Brexit happening, and when Brexit does happen Boris will be on course to be one of the best prime ministers we've ever had, and certainly the most entertaining.

but surely he will not win the well behavior/polite/respectful/educated vote

2 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

but surely he will not win the well behavior/polite/respectful/educated vote

He's educated enough and a great wordsmith - but the whole point is that he's non-PC. We need to sweep away all that nonsense as it is interfering with proper debate. Crucial issues which we need to discuss openly are being declared taboo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mavideol said:

sorry man but he as absolutely no communications (social) skills, how can somebody like that, he easily looses his temper, be PM

Big decisions require big personalities. We don't want to be governed by a committee of chartered accountants. Right now we need someone who can cut through all the bickering and get something done.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vogie said:

Maybe like the rest of us he is sick to death of all the insults the leavers have had to endure over the last 3 or 4 years, such as thick, stupid northerners, racists, uneducated morons, facists, hope the old die soon brigade. So whatever Boris has said, it would seem quite tame in comparison.

from you never expected anything more, always somebody's else fault.... it's not us it's them   555

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, vogie said:

Maybe like the rest of us he is sick to death of all the insults the leavers have had to endure over the last 3 or 4 years, such as thick, stupid northerners, racists, uneducated morons, facists, hope the old die soon brigade. So whatever Boris has said, it would seem quite tame in comparison.

Funny old world where a man who won’t sing the national anthem now wants boris to resign for insulting the queen.

• Like 1