Whistleblower complaint describes White House cover-up on Trump-Ukraine scandal

webfact

4 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

You don't know whether it's appropriate that a person not in the employ of the United States, an obvious and flagrant partisan of Trump, should be designated as a liaison with a foreign government? And to think there are those who accuse you of being biased. For shame on them!

Personal baiting post ignored.

Goodnight folks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, stevenl said:

*Deleted post edited out*

Trump resigning, no chance. He'll have to be dragged out.

I'm not so sure. Get that finance officer at the Trump Organization to roll over, freeze it's assets, and he'll be negotiating the terms of his resignation PDQ. In America it's always about the money.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Well, for one thing, if there was such evidence it should be turned over to the Justice Dept and/or State Dept to investigate. It should definitely not be spearheaded by a partisan figure such as the President's private attorney. Even if said attorney were a lot less of an atack dog than Rudolph Giuliani.

Exactly.  The best way to clear all this up is make everything available and expose it to the daylight and prove what a hoax it all is.  Let the sunshine in!  ????

Everything, no doctored jive-ass summaries, no more redactions, no censorship hiding behind national security concerns (Nixon didn't have any luck with that one either). 

blank1.png.9fb96e4b54d82be50fc2adddee16ff04.png

I, for one, find released documents like this to be an insult.  Maybe this works with a guy in the Kentucky hills who wants the mines to re-open so he can go back to his old black-lung job as a coal miner, but not all Americans are as dumb as that.  Unfortunately there are enough to get people like Mitch McConnell elected.

Speaking of which the two main rats to watch are McConnell and Barr: when you see them both distancing themselves from DT he is going to start considering hiding in the bunker.  Even in the ranks of Fox News there is turmoil!

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/27/business/media/fox-news-sean-hannity.html

And some networks have stopped carrying his blather

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/25/business/media/msnbc-nicolle-wallace-trump.html

And it's about damned time!  This is the same MSNBC that pre-empted their programming to show DT's private jet arriving at an airport during the campaign.  

Edited by bendejo

32 minutes ago, stevenl said:

One thing in your rant is true, trump doesn't want war. You're wrong about everything else though.

He's also right that there is a paradigm shift underway, but the Republicans have no answer for it and most of the Democrats don't either. I agree that the rest of it is doubtful and highly speculative.

Sounds like Mick Mulvaney is the next speed bump.

Assume he's the one who "cleaned up aisle 2" repeatedly - by hiding transcripts.

Rumblings that he will "retire to spend more time with his family".

Ukrainegate will surpass Nixon/Watergate by a massive margin vis-a-vis corruption. The president said he knows the best people, who knew he meant the best criminals?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Becker said:

Oh great, another "seer" who, unlike us silly lemmings, can grasp things which go over the head of us mere mortals. Nothing to see here folks, the whole whistleblower situation is just a propaganda campaign and Trump has done nothing wrong - move along now!

You got that wrong, it is part of Trump's grand plan to entrap the democrats.

21 minutes ago, englishoak said:

Clearly you have already decided as no doubt you had on the Russia collusion scam before it i suspect. I am far more interested in the bigger game being played. You have an emotional investment in Trump i do not have, you also make up things i have not said but of course its a propaganda campaign, just as Russia collusion was. Are you really that naive to suppose ANY president does not do wrong things ? on the contrary every single one in the past 30 years has more blood on their hands than DT and quite dramatically so too. The Bushes were/are war criminals as is Obama who is also imo a traitor and Clinton is a serial rapist AND a war criminal, Johnson, Reagan and Nixon, the list goes on no matter the party.. 

I am just as scathing of my own ex leaders btw be it Thatcher, Major, Blair or Cameron etc war criminals all. I am not partisan by any means but there are ways of ousting a sitting president or PM in a democracy and that should be by the people, at an election, as it should be and has been to date. If you were honest and clear headed youd admit that is impossible by democratic means because Trump is so popular so yes its a propaganda campaign and will be done by lawful coup whilst Democrats will cheer it on because losing to the opposition can no longer tolerated, this history teaches us leads to tyranny, it also utterly undermines your democratic system and you will lose your Republic and undermine your Constitution if allowed to happen as we are losing ours for nothing but a circus with drama fuelled by media and political manipulation of your emotions to see your "team" win at any cost.. you are a fool not to look deeper. They do not care about you or the people nor does Trump but he cares more about your country than most of his predecessors have that much im sure of simply because he is NOT a war monger, just a businessman given the opportunity to be POTUS and for that he is hated by TPTB, any sensible and non partisan critical thinker should be able to see that by now. The media is there to stop sense, clear thinking and inject narrative and bias. im sure youd agree hat is what fox media does and so do CNN and all the rest, choose your poison.  

Dont worry if Trump is removed by lawful coup as i believe is very likely youll get your war and can cheer whilst many more lives are wasted in the name of some narrative peddled as necessary while the powerful will continue to consolidate the march towards total control and less freedoms for you and your offspring. You are the blind mob, keen to have your personal political ego massaged no matter the means and are thus easily led, sleep well and continue your partisan slumber friend. One day you might wake up and ask where your freedoms went.     

I agree with all you say, englishoak, except for this one point:  the war they get may be a civil one.  People can endure nonsense for only so long.  And they are being pushed mightily these days.  I would not assume that if the Dems were able to remove Trump that the sane citizens of America would take it lying down.  I think we should all hope that the outcome never comes to that.  Think people, think of what you are being led to, why and by whom.  We're at a cross road.  Not only in the U.S. but as englishoak can confirm, the U.K. as well.  Look to Hong Kong.  Look to France.  The pot is boiling over.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, mtls2005 said:

Agreed. But not my point.

So you're saying that the current president is the same as President Obama in this regard? Is that good? Bad? Defensible?

Carry on.

Aye aye, sir!

Regarding politicians, it's all bad, sir!

Defensible? Only by lemmings.

Edited by rabas
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1