ExGirlfriend Holding My Stuff At Randsome

ExpatLife

23 hours ago, BestB said:

Police can do and clearly have done as in case of OP.

No they didn't, they mediated and convinced her to give SOME of the things back.  If she would have just said,"He's lying, it's my laptop and he already took the things that belong to him" then that would be the end of it.

I remember reading a story of a guy in CA,USA where his ipad(or something) was stolen.  The thieves didn't even bother to shut it down or reset it so he used the location app to determine it was at a house.  He called the police and gave them the info.. They STILL would not do anything.  they said they would have to assign a 'detective' to the case and all the available personel were on other more important cases.  In that case they wouldn't even send a cop to the house to try to mediate, they just said sorry and good luck.. you guys that think the Thai cops are so terrible, try the USA.

i always candidly turn on mobile video camera when any potential conflict issues begin. girl at my place lied to police thinking she could extort money from me but i played video to police and police told her it would be easier and better for her to just drop the matter and leave.  can speak/read/write thai i guess helped

On 10/3/2019 at 10:08 AM, ExpatLife said:

I do not and did not want to even look at her let alone touch her. We grew apart in the final year yes, but after seeing this side of her why the hell would I do that? And she isn't violent as much no, but she has one hell of a voice on her 

Many thai chicks do have that HELL of a voice when they feel they feel to have been treated 'unfair'.

• Like 1

Fraudulent cheques, even those that bounce by a day are very very seriously criminal here.......s couple of years is quite common.  I was given one by a boss once, had a real job stopping the bank getting him charged.  And he was a fairly well respected business man who just forgot a few baht going out the day he wrote the cheque for.

On 9/28/2019 at 6:10 AM, Puchaiyank said:

You have your passport?  You have your bank book?  

Move on...

????

No way , he really loves the lady ,  she loves his money more ..

Edited by elliss

13 hours ago, elliss said:

No way , he really loves the lady ,  she loves his money more ..

You're a joker. I'm currently with a different girl typing on the very iMac she ex kept from me. In fact, she is the one that is hung up on me. She paid for quite a lot in the relationship actually, most of her salary (yes she worked) went on expenses rather than luxuries 

Edited by ExpatLife
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ExpatLife said:

You're a joker. I'm currently with a different girl typing on the very iMac she ex kept from me. In fact, she is the one that is hung up on me. She paid for quite a lot in the relationship actually, most of her salary (yes she worked) went on expenses rather than luxuries 

had to come back and get a few words in for ego sake, didnt you?

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, metempsychotic said:

had to come back and get a few words in for ego sake, didnt you?

more I had to correct a wrong, actually. If something is clearly false about yourself online, you'd sot back and lap it up, akin to a doormat? All the power to you sir 

• Confused 1

On 9/28/2019 at 9:09 AM, amykat said:

Go back and start sleeping there.  Who said you moved out?  Then when she is not expecting it, get your things and leave.

I like your thinking....

Do unto others as they do unto you. 

"Tilak, maybe we try one more time...  Bye Bye.

• Haha 1

HA HA , *charge her with theft*, if you live here then you know thai law system, i have someone owes me 100,000 baht with signed contracts,  advised by the solicitors (parasites) (why do they come to Thailand and charge UK prices) that i got more chance of seeing ELVIS, and the Thais scum knows this, they have no Honour, even if proven they still not pay. i have a friend now who was attacked and scared for life (by a female) this has been ongoing since last january, just went to court AGAIN(5 times now) and the pos said she fell over, with video evidence to prove otherwise. only people it benefits are rip off solicitors. but being Thai, they just got to have their day in court. what the hell more do Thai courts want,

• Like 1