Pelosi says public opinion shifting in support of impeachment inquiry

webfact

51 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It isn't shrinking. Talking about the hard core base that would still support him if he started shooting random people on the street.

Women that previously supported him are leaving in notable numbers, the old white guys are dying off, and no one is replacing either of them.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Emdog said:

Trump hollering about Biden's son getting a job because of family: really? I mean, REALLY?

REALLY, I have to agree, quite entitled, they could all learn a lesson from the hardworking Clinton's & Blair's even their kids have managed to do very well for "themselves" with no influence's, even Obama has manged to write very nice fictional book that has sold very well ???? 

Next they will be imprisoning "journalists" who dare to tell us the truth! :wink:

3 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

For over 2 yrs the rabid wacky libs beat the drums over the Mueller report, all we heard was "the walls are closing in on Mr. Trump"

I'm just so very happy my working for a paycheck days are numbered. I want no part of Socialized medicine.

Can you imagine going to the Dr's and needing an operation only to have the so called expert tell you that "you're not viable enough" to receive needed treatment.

Now, I understand the unemployed, the unemployable like the idea of a free life, I do, I get it. And, I understand in the not to far away future it will become inevitable because of AI. The day will come when their will be no jobs for many and the government will dictate who lives, who dies, who can have children, all that.

I'm almost.....real close to collecting my SS and 21.7 yr Gov pension (FERS) I'll keep my Blue Cross,Blue Shield Ins. I've got 2 rentals in the US plus some other properties, bought and paid for 2 houses in Thailand. 

You guys duke it out, all I need now is some THC oil ????

Your empathy with those less fortunate than you is really heartwarming.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1