PM Johnson: No impropriety in my relationship with U.S. businesswoman

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Rookiescot said:

What Johnson did was illegal. 

Also in the UK you have an unelected House of Lords and an unelected head of state.

Presumably you are ok with them passing laws so long as they are ones you agree with. 

Wot did he do & where's the evidence?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

For which ones? Breaking the law to block Parliament decision-making or taking a floozie on public expense trips or sticking his hand up a woman's skirt?

Anything that backs your persistent trolling will do.

Whenever you're ready...

BTW: I'm enjoying Mark Francois devouring Victoria Derbyshire elsewhere on live TV as I type ????

Edited by evadgib

47 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Government rules through Parliament. Supreme Court enforces that. Have another go.

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Separation of powers. The Judiciary should not over-rule the government on political decisions. Proroguing is a political decision, not justiciable. If the prerogative power to prorogue can be changed by judges then almost anything can be.

You may support it now, but you know it's a dangerous precedent, and wrong. You'll pretend it's fine because the verdict went your way, this time.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

Another lie added to all those before in his life...... who cares? 

Really? 

I think Brits are to care about by what kind of character they would like to be presented? ????

Take a good look at all the politicians in parliament and see how much Boris differs from them.

2 hours ago, rhyddid said:

Not improper as he got a lot of profit out of his position, this lad its a clear disaster to UK !

Good to see that you are pillorying Boris.

Do you actually have any proof, links whatever to prove it?

If you do then, please inform the UK police with a copy to TVF.

4 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

Another lie added to all those before in his life...... who cares? 

Really? 

I think Brits are to care about by what kind of character they would like to be presented? ????

It seems many Brits want to be represented by Boris.

6 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I am against unelected, unaccountable judges reversing the political decisions of elected governments. 

Sounds right up your street though.

Are you against Mr Johnson lying to the Queen, as to his reasons for requesting her to prorogue Parliament?

Because that is what was under revision.

A political decision to lie to the Queen? 

Maybe someone is so disgusted with his behaviour that they okayed the release of information that illustrates that he is without compunction.

3 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Separation of powers. The Judiciary should not over-rule the government on political decisions. Proroguing is a political decision, not justiciable. If the prerogative power to prorogue can be changed by judges then almost anything can be.

You may support it now, but you know it's a dangerous precedent, and wrong. You'll pretend it's fine because the verdict went your way, this time.

Wrong. The Queen prorogues Parliament on advice given to her. If the advice given is erroneous, it is only right that we have 'checks and balances'.

It was only made political, as Mr Cummins thought he could abuse the Queen by involving her in his political game.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2019 at 7:33 PM, evadgib said:

Shouldn't there be an 'allegedly' in there or does his being a brexiter enable you to ride rough-shod over all that?

image.png.38bfeb3096df134f6787fded87a858f7.png

Cavaliar attitude ,  fkc em all ...

Edited by elliss

16 hours ago, champers said:

What is the world coming to when a politician can't fund dirty weekends away with some hot totty from public funds? 

Mandy Rice Davies,  worth every penny of taxpayers money, and more ....

33 minutes ago, KneeDeep said:

Wrong. The Queen prorogues Parliament on advice given to her. If the advice given is erroneous, it is only right that we have 'checks and balances'.

It was only made political, as Mr Cummins thought he could abuse the Queen by involving her in his political game.

Those who don't like this comment should not only leave the EU but also civilisation in general, and move to Thailand.

And don't let the door hit you on the way out. (I never thought I would quote an apologist....)

Hard Brexiteer legal expert [emoji1782]

Sent from my SM-N935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Like 2