Temperamental Trump blows his top over impeachment inquiry

webfact

Just now, Tug said:

Just beggars belief watching this rip off artist wine and call himsielf a victim dude you got caught for the first time in your silver spoon life you will pay the consequences 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Trump’s address to the press was an insight into the ramblings of a disturbed mind.

His foul language tweets even more so.

He’s visibly falling apart.

certainly a man of steel, any weaker man would have had a fatal coronary by now...

5 minutes ago, Farangwithaplan said:

I don't believe he will resign because he will be walking into a legal minefield. 

Sorry for not laying out the steps...

He will be granted immunity/pardon(s) first, on the condition he resigns. 

4 minutes ago, Basil B said:

certainly a man of steel, any weaker man would have had a fatal coronary by now...

Better living through chemistry.

17 minutes ago, Farangwithaplan said:

He just needs to start executing in the streets people accused of crimes before they get their day in court.

He could throw them in the "Moot" (that's how he spelled "moat" in his tweet today) and let the alligators (only the best alligators, "honey, get me quote on those 'gators") have at them. If they make it out of that, order CPB to shoot them in the legs to slow them down?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Farangwithaplan said:

He just needs to start executing in the streets people accused of crimes before they get their day in court.

They are not run of the mill 'crimes' though are they?

If dealers are going to push their drugs on children to get them addicted like happens in the PI then they now know what the consequences are likely to be. 

Over the years I've known parents who've lost their children to heroin. Drug taking is not always just a matter of having a joint out in the garden at a party.

It often eventually results in a wasteful unnecessary death just to put a bit of money in the pockets of vultures.

If your child had been a victim of these vermin perhaps you'd wish death upon them as well otherwise these drug dealers get off unscathed while you're watching earth being shoveled on to your son or daughter's coffin. I've been to one of these funerals.

Trump probably understands this just like Duterte does and has a similar degree of sympathy for those who commit these 'crimes'.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Farangwithaplan said:

“If the facts are against you, argue the law. If the law is against you, argue the facts. If the law and the facts are against you, pound the table and yell like hell”

― Carl Sandburg

First time I've seen Carl Sandburg credited on this one. Yes, I did find that one page. And yes, it does "sound" a bit like something he might have written/spoken.

Another view...

Legal Advice: Pound the Facts, Pound the Law, Pound the Table

Alan Dershowitz? Jerome Michael? Jacob J. Rosenblum? Oliver Wendell Holmes?

https://quoteinvestigator.com/2010/07/04/legal-adage/

The OJ Defense.

1 hour ago, Farangwithaplan said:

And I have known parents who have lost children in car collisions. Should the driver of fatal collisions be shot without trail at the scene fo the accident, too?

Who determines guilt? What If an influential person accused you in the public arena or otherwise gave falsified information that you were peddling drugs. Would you be willing to accept a bullet in the head with no trial or other opportunity to plead your case?

Now tell me honestly.

No influential person is ever gonna accuse me of peddling drugs so it's irrelevant.

But if someone gave my child drugs that killed him I'd want that person killed. So might you if it were your child.

48 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

First time I've seen Carl Sandburg credited on this one. Yes, I did find that one page. And yes, it does "sound" a bit like something he might have written/spoken.

What one page? Please don't speak in riddles. If you want to say something, please be clear in your communication. I can only infer that you disagree with my acknowledgement or the quote itself and that you can only find one internet web page on it. And I'm happy for that, but you have not offered up much hard fact to counter.

If you are implying there is only one web page that backs my quote, I disagree. I have the quote in hardcopy - where I first heard it and also a quick look on the net today returned several responses. This is the page I used for quick reference. https://www.pli.edu/programs/conflict-resolution-for-lawyers

No matter who the author, what the quote implies is the most important part of my post. Discussing who it shoudl really be attributed it semantics under these circumstances.

Edited by Farangwithaplan