Second whistleblower in Trump-Ukraine scandal comes forward - lawyer

webfact

20 minutes ago, Tug said:

The Bay Area is the driving force behind California’s thriving economy the 5 th largest on the planet I think Oakland is on fire as far as real estate and business go just so ya know

I agree. The irony they are going to go to war with the tech industry that started it all isn't lost on me. That's why Oakland is on fire in a way it didn't used to be.

Edited by Cryingdick

7 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Vote on what?

It's one of the 45 fans talking points. Making a big thing that there hasn't been a full house vote on beginning the formal impeachment inquiry process. But they fail to mention that there is absolutely ZERO requirement legally or constitutionally for a full house vote to be done to begin the formal impeachment inquiry process that Pelosi has started FULLY LEGITIMATELY. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, billd766 said:

President Trump personally ordered his staff to freeze more than $391 million in aid to Ukraine in the days before he pressed the new Ukrainian president to investigate the Democrats’ leading presidential candidate,

Thanks for posting some links.  I really have been dumbfounded since Trump took office and we see that the "checks and balances" of having 3 branches of government seems to mean diddly squat.

How can the U.S.A. still call itself a Constitutional republic, when most elected officials are corrupt or just plain ineffectual.  Sad really

• Like 1

3 hours ago, amexpat said:

It wasn't dems who claimed for a decade that President Obama was born in Kenya, said the top priority was to make sure he was a one-termer, blocked voting on supreme court justice, voted against healthcare and everything else proposed by the winners. 

Not that you will stop claiming the opposite. Cult members can't change. 

Exactly!... Republicans should read a little history...

#Thelma&Louise

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, riclag said:

Dem .Sen.Schumer said a few years back in regards to our intel agencies and Mr Trump.

"Let me tell you: You take on the intelligence community — they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/schumer-warns-trump-intel-officials-have-six-ways-from-sunday-at-getting-back-at-you

Many took this as a premonition

Well I wish they would get on with it then. 

12 minutes ago, Sujo said:

1. Trump admitted he asked, then went further and asked china.

2. Yes the president can, but he cannot ask a foreign govt to do it.

3. Because it was already investigated and a nothing burger. Trump wanted it investigated again. But he should have asked his own agencies, not a foreign govt.

4. The dossier is from a FORMER intelligence officer. Not a govt official.

Ok. So let me get this straight. What you are saying is that Trump can ask to investigate Biden but only if he asks his own government agencies to do it. Why didn't trump simply do that? Didn't he know it was illegal what he did?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Sujo said:

1. Trump admitted he asked, then went further and asked china.

2. Yes the president can, but he cannot ask a foreign govt to do it.

3. Because it was already investigated and a nothing burger. Trump wanted it investigated again. But he should have asked his own agencies, not a foreign govt.

4. The dossier is from a FORMER intelligence officer. Not a govt official.

What does the law say. The law that trump is breaking.