Famous Thai musician ‘Add’ Carabao urges Government not to bow to US pressure

webfact

15 minutes ago, BestB said:

Of course you are. You always are even when you do not have a clue what you on about 

Cant accept that your exaggerating .. i posted proof.. your just full of hot air. 300% you said ? that is over 3 times more then it actually is. I call that exaggerating. Your so full of hatred towards Thais and trying to distort facts so it fits your narrative. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

Cant accept that your exaggerating .. i posted proof.. your just full of hot air. 300% you said ? that is over 3 times more then it actually is. I call that exaggerating. Your so full of hatred towards Thais and trying to distort facts so it fits your narrative. 

What proof ? That not all goods are subject to 300% tax but some are at 70% and 25% 

what exactly was your point? Quite sad for someone who claims to be an accountant 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BestB said:

What proof ? That not all goods are subject to 300% tax but some are at 70% and 25% 

what exactly was your point? Quite sad for someone who claims to be an accountant 

Point is that the average is not even 100% on not one of the product ranges and that I can't find any mention of 300% rates. So you with your 300% rate are using wrong figures that fit your narrative. You are just bashing people with wrong numbers. Its common for the uneducated to make a point this way. Quite sad actually but to be expected from people like you. 

If something does not go your way its always someone else who did it you fail at getting orders from Thai companies.. its not you.. but all those companies are fault. It far more logical that you are the problem and given how you are liberal with facts that probability only increases. 

Have a nice day.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, robblok said:

Point is that the average is not even 100% on not one of the product ranges and that I can't find any mention of 300% rates. So you with your 300% rate are using wrong figures that fit your narrative. You are just bashing people with wrong numbers. Its common for the uneducated to make a point this way. Quite sad actually but to be expected from people like you. 

If something does not go your way its always someone else who did it you fail at getting orders from Thai companies.. its not you.. but all those companies are fault. It far more logical that you are the problem and given how you are liberal with facts that probability only increases. 

Have a nice day.

Point is have products taxed at 300%,

liberal ? No. But unlike you, I am not thaier than thai who finds any excuse to defend stupidity even when it’s blunt 

indeed have a nice day 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, chrisandsu said:

I’m guessing you are going to employ the millions of people who will be out of work then ? Thailand had been saturating its food with chemicals for a very long time . Has nothing to do with America as you buy most of that garbage from

china . Is there such thing as organic in Thailand ? I once went to an organic farm in Thailand and looked across at the very next field and they were spraying their fields heavily ! Or try rayong with all the pollution ? Or even Chang mai with all that smog and filth everywhere . Before you throw bricks in a green house the world should ban all Thai exports as they have ridiculously low standards . Granted most of America’s sales are junk but they can also take away google , Microsoft , apple and nearly all of your technology very quickly . Watch what you hope for . By the way I’m not American

Quite right! It is now impossible to grow organic products, the whole world is now infested with poisons and toxic substances!
Everything that is sold as ORGANIC is a scam!

Thailand is absolutely saturated with poisons!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, donnacha said:

Terrific idea. Do not bow to America's unreasonable demands that you stop placing unfair restrictions on American businesses exporting to or operating in your country, while your businesses benefit from a high degree of freedom in the American market.

I am amazed that all the asymmetries in global trade were left unaddressed for so long, seems ridiculous that America did not insist upon straightforward reciprocity decades ago.

the watershed was the institution of the WTO

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lemonltr said:

All posts so far are about the tariffs and pesticides. I'm not sure whether countries should use trade pressures to help change, but I am certain that Labour rights for the non governmental sector are a disgrace. The vast majority of Thais have almost no rights and this needs to improve. 

Aed Buffalo doesn't care about rights. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

No.

The opposite.

Thailand will ban, the USA NOT want us to ban. Want thai to eat chemi so USA can be rich. 

The USA want to make money, I want to eat food with no chemical.

TVF member always take the side of the caucasion, even when the fact is opposite. 

The Thai will ban the chemicals. Understand? 

Thai care about our healthy, the USA care about money.

Maybe the US want Agent Orange also?

The US angry because US buy a lot a Chinese stuff. The Chinese not want to buy America stuff. 

IMO USA product is low quality and expensive. Eg. McDonald’s clown food, chev cars. So why want to buy.

if want high quality, buy Euro. If want cheap, buy Asian. Why want to buy expensive low quality from theUSA?

AMERICA do trade everywhere. They want to make trade war I am ok.

Close KFC in thailand, THE clown food, the Starbucks etc, all the rubbish food. Close the factory chev, Ford, catapillar etc,. Thai can buy from other country. I not need USA stuff, not like it, not want it. 

Your Prime Minister say it not relate to Thailand ban the chemicals na. 

Now what you say krap? 

Feel different mai? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Assurancetourix said:

absolutely;
and when one understands the words of many of his songs one is frightened to know how much this gentleman regards us, farang, as <deleted>.

Don't really know his songs, but was the follow up to Song for Life...Bag for Life?

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Cant accept that your exaggerating .. i posted proof.. your just full of hot air. 300% you said ? that is over 3 times more then it actually is. I call that exaggerating.

Exagerating? Or lie? So many lie on TVF. 

1 hour ago, robblok said:

Your so full of hatred towards Thais and trying to distort facts so it fits your narrative. 

Strange people. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, BestB said:

Oh yes, thai care about your healthy this is why stores are filled with either processed foods or milk powder with sugar. Hardly any fat free or sugar free products available 

Another “exaggeration”.

or maybe you can not read the pack? Thai language. 

Also so a lot of “low fat” is chemi. 

And is useless.

have choice. Up to you. 

If you not want to be fat, can exercise. Eat chemi free vegtable/fruit. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Another “exaggeration”.

And is useless.

have choice. Up to you. 

You just don’t get it do you ? The fruits and vegetables you are eating are not organic . The run off from neighbouring fields goes all over your land . Pretty much every bit of farming land in Thailand is non organic . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Another “exaggeration”.

And is useless.

have choice. Up to you. 

You right I can not.so name for me 5 sugar free products .Excluding Coke Zero and Pepsi max .Fire away 

6 minutes ago, chrisandsu said:

You just don’t get it do you ? The fruits and vegetables you are eating are not organic . The run off from neighbouring fields goes all over your land . Pretty much every bit of farming land in Thailand is non organic . 

I think you not get it. 

We not spray the food we grow my house. Is big different to spray ON the food. The house chicken not have chemi food, antibiotic. 

Insects eat a lot, no problem, we grow to much.

IMO If good for insect to eat, is good for me to eat also. 

Is near the lake. Not near neighbor. 

I live the clean place, like eat clean food. Clean air, clean water. Not same Chiangmai mai/ pattaya.

i agree with Aed Carabao not use chemi. Up to me.

you agree with Donald. Make money. Up to you.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Your Prime Minister say it not relate to Thailand ban the chemicals na. 

Now what you say krap? 

Feel different mai? 

You trust what Prayut say? 55555555

you the only one.

i trust Aed.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, ukrules said:

A wonderful idea, maybe Thailand could 'strike back' by increasing import tax on all goods from the USA ????????????????

That'll "learn 'em"

doubt they can charge much more than they do now.