Trump hails death of 'depraved' Islamic State leader Baghdadi in U.S. raid

webfact

28 minutes ago, rabas said:

Obama was very nice. Maybe why we have some of these problems today.

I agree Obama was very nice.  And I agree that Obama may be why we have some of the problems we have today.  But I bet we disagree on what the problems are.  ????

Edited by ricklev
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

Trump gets a good victory and calls some terrorist scum a cowardly dog. The left gets offended by this. 

Anyway seeing the left start crying and whining and spewing their outrage is a sure sign something went right. 

Also the posts saying his remarks are going to lead to retaliation are absolutely moronic. Like they weren't already trying to kill us. Hopefully they get angry and stick their necks out so we can kill some more of them. 

It does seem that a few people can not stop from letting their blind hatred of Trump blocking them from seeing good news in anything. 

Also a big LOL at people wondering why Trump didn't inform the "gang of 8" I can not think of one single positive that could have come out of saying anything to them.

Trump compared them to dogs ; he did not say they were sub-humans - that's all right. 

Edited by Opl
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Crazy Alex said:

I'll gladly go near it: of course it's about oil. It's always been about oil- except, of course when Obama was president, right? Libya had nothing to do with oil. Neither did us going into Syria, right?

OK , back to basics ,

what is the middle east without oil .. 

33 minutes ago, elliss said:

OK , back to basics ,

what is the middle east without oil .. 

Well, let's just say I'd likely be sanctioned on this board for answering that question freely. I think you get my drift.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

If you read my original post, you'll see that I said exactly that, Trump, in his statement, berated Obama for not grapbbing all of the oil in Iraq, instead of just some of it. Which is why I said that Trump is the first president to admit that the thousands of American lives that have been lost in the Middle East have been lost to an oil grab.

We should in fact grab it all, especially given how many American lives have been lost. We need to stop thinking there is something wrong with that.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, DannyCarlton said:

"The rest of the world" have always denounced the US for thinking that they have the right to be the world's police force. Nobody asked you to do the job, nobody wanted you to do the job. And you only wanted the job to control the oil.

Long ago when I was a child I knew it was the oil. My parents knew, the country and all the world new, the British knew because they set up Iran's oil industry before WWII. The Russians knew because they compete with the Middle East. Japan and China knew because they need it. The oil has always been there to maintain a stable world economy. We all knew and we all knew that we all knew.

And then came some lefty and said, IT'S THE OIL! hairraising.gif.234e62a08b3b8db78bc0ce6cbcee4823.gif

Edited by rabas
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

It does seem very odd. Anti-Trump people are livid that Trump got us out of Syria, citing ISIS as a huge reason to stay there. Logic would dictate they would be extremely happy Trump gave the order to kill Baghadi, resulting in a successful operation. But they're still not happy.

I'm happy we're out of Syria. I'm happy Baghdadi is dead.

Oh no its not that we are unhappy with Trump or the White House.........we just dont believe a bloody word they say!

• Like 1