Britain set for December 12 election to break the Brexit deadlock

webfact

4 hours ago, nauseus said:

Even if true this will not stop Labour's loss of support.

Yes I think you are right, where either Labour or Tories lose support will result in how many seats they actually lose. I would like to see a breakthrough for smaller parties, I am sick of the 2 party system, and both of these current two are highly unattractive for very different reasons, both deserve a kicking. The sooner we get PR the better, it is more democratic, people are tired of having wasted votes. It would mean the Greens and the Brexit Party for example get their support recognized. I may not like the BP, but people are entitled to vote for them and see their vote actually have some recognition. 

15 hours ago, Nigel Garvie said:

I depends how you define great. Around that time we fought 2 wars with the Chinese to force them to keep buying our opium (Mainly manufactured by Indians in Bihar - essentially slaves). We had addicted 20 MILLION Chinese to opium, the emperor wasn't too pleased, but our gunboats won the day, and they had to keep buying. The British Empire was certainly the worlds greatest ever drug pushing organization. I guess you could mark that up as a "Great" achievement. 

Don't for forget kids up chimneys and half the poor women in the East End engaged in prostitution. Anyway back on topic - isn't it going well for the Tories......

upload_2019-11-6_14-23-34.png

Edited by beautifulthailand99
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Don't for forget kids up chimneys and half the poor women in the East End engaged in prostitution. Anyway back on topic - isn't it going well for the Tories......

Pattaya is the new East End.

Nothing ever changes. (that's why there are still Tories)

• Like 1