Pattaya: Immigration swoop at apartment of UK over-stayer

webfact

47 minutes ago, johnsmith8888 said:

I've said this forever, they want whitey out so that the west doesn't invade to protect its citizens when the military clamp down. Now I'm in vietnam and it seems better here. 

Oh dear, when is the clamp down, and who is planning to invade?

Not every process is supporting your conspiracy theory. In this case, they just found an overstayer and treated him according to the law. Often, police and immigration does not succeed in their efforts, here they did. Job well done, even though with a much inflated workforce.

Good for you when your happier in Vietnam.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Have you ever considered that they are getting better at using computers and develop the system?

Sure thing the systems are better now.

But I would say, foremost, they started looking at it now and act swiftly.

Edited by RedPill
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, johnsmith8888 said:

I've said this forever, they want whitey out so that the west doesn't invade to protect its citizens when the military clamp down. Now I'm in vietnam and it seems better here. 

I'm under the impression it's more they don't want us here reporting home when the ethnic cleansing (ala Pol Pot) starts.

I've read some very disturbing items about Thailand published in other Asian countries, it's not just 'whitey' thinking there may be trouble ahead.

(sorry, I wouldn't be allowed to link to or even retype the details)

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, johnsmith8888 said:

They want criminals out (not 'whitey') and just try being an overstay in Vietnam! You may wish that you were back in Thailand

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Never seen a person on overstay in the UK seized by a 20 person police raid, then made into a major news story.

I don't know the reason but perhaps they don't find many and are happy if they find one. They also report here small accidents, small crimes and many other things you wouldn't find in Western news. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Beggar said:

I don't know the reason but perhaps they don't find many and are happy if they find one. They also report here small accidents, small crimes and many other things you wouldn't find in Western news. 

Less than a month overstay isn't even a banning offense.

Think he can come straight back if it's less than 3 months.