Ready for change? Labour unveils 'radical' manifesto

webfact

43 minutes ago, nkg said:

It sounds a bit like the working classes that you are describing. But you told us they were racist scum Leave voters. It must feel confusing holding all those contradictory opinions.

I have never stated or implied that the working classes are racist scum Leave voters.

It is not at all confusing holding opinions that I don’t hold or have never expressed.

You on the overhand demonstrably need to assign to others views they don’t hold and have never expressed.

Perhaps you have no points in which to argue.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

17 hours ago, webfact said:

Corbyn has also said it will move to reverse privatisations began by former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher in the 1980s, promising to nationalise rail, mail, water, and BT's broadband network to provide free internet for all.

They forgot electricity!

I always though infrastructure should be operated and owned by the state, does that make me a communist?

I would vote for Arthur Scargill, or Ken Livingston but not Corbyn, he lost credibility when he started pretending to oppose Brexit just to please the activists. A leader should always hold true to his own beliefs.

Edited by BritManToo

To chomper Higgot - How is continued mass immigration going to help these people you mention, then? Corbyn and his crew are for much more of it.

Edited by Doowat
message failed to include a quote of another posters message
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1