POTY 2019 Nominations

geronimo

Just now, Yinn said:

Your have wife already right? You love her? Talk like this? ok

You love your girlfriend?

When I join TVF, one nice guy tell me I will get bully from old guys with many post. Because I thai. And I female. They like to control. 

Reason because no Thai use TVF because people like this.

Hmmmm.

Is jingthing really want to help Yinn. Or mock Yinn? 

Is Jingthing jingjai? No.

Thankyou. 

I try to be positive, and help some reader with information. Sometimes better to ask thai person about thing in thailand. Have the real information, experience, I can help sometimes. Share the news, culture, music.

Many the old poster can can not speak/read thai. You want information from illiterate/deaf/mute foreigner usually just imagine what they think happen. Not get the real answer.

Maybe there life can be better if study thai, instead waste time 10,000+++ post speak to stranger on internet all day. Pitiful. Make some real life friend.

Nothing to say, only criticize, argue, moan, groan, mock. How can make friends.

Some poster good, positive, have information, experience, knowledge. Best one IMO Villagefarang, Have other one.

when I join TVF, think it will be foreigner help each other in thailand. Will be fun. But usually just like autism children argue each other. For what? Nearly every thread like this. Frail ego.

TVF imo be for help each other in new country.

up to you.

Good try..........????

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

that's a very cogent point you have made....after all, I always describe myself as fat, ugly, repulsive, filthy, unshaven and hung like a stud mouse when in actuality I am a cross between John Holmes and a blonde Jason Momoa. I just like to be discreet and know how difficult it is for ordinary men to deal with me, bronzed Manly gods are in fact rare.

I really can not understand you. 

I put it in google translate to see. 

Google translate can not understand you same! 

4 minutes ago, Yinn said:

hen I join TVF, think it will be foreigner help each other in thailand. Will be fun. But usually just like autism children argue each other. For what? Nearly every thread like this. Frail ego.

YOU  have made many negative posts.   You have misunderstood many posts , either because your english not good enough,  or you are just a defensive person,  or you don't understand or like farang banter (joking).     You should grow up, get better at english, and stop posting negative things about people that do not deserve it.     

You are first one to PM  me !   I did not ask you too.  and what i told you is all true.  Your posting it here shows a very poor understanding of trust.   You really should be ashamed of yourself .

What you pm to me i will not share here.  That is what we call integrity.

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, rumak said:

YOU  have made many negative posts.   You have misunderstood many posts , either because your english not good enough,

Probably. Sure

or you are just a defensive person,  or you don't understand or like farang banter (joking).     You should grow up, get better at english, and stop posting negative things about people that do not deserve it.     

Your advice.

the reason I play TVF IS to better at English.

You are first one to PM  me !   I did not ask you too. 

Because you post “advice” to me like this one. 

I not want to put the name on the forum.

and what i told you is all true.  Your posting it here shows a very poor understanding of trust.   You really should be ashamed of yourself .

Calm down.

What you pm to me i will not share here.  That is what we call integrity.

You can. I not care. Not secret. Why you secret. 

Hmmmm. 

I think rumak not will vote for Yinn.

????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Yinn said:

Probably. Sure

Your advice.

the reason I play TVF IS to better at English.

Because you post “advice” to me like this one. 

I not want to put the name on the forum.

Calm down.

You can. I not care. Not secret. Why you secret. 

Hmmmm. 

I think rumak not will vote for Yinn.

????

Nor will I........There could be some red faces if you were to win....????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, rumak said:

sipi.....  I bet she's not nearly as bad in the sack as in her posting .   Lots of passion,  but not sure what kind.   Check for knives first  

One of us is a total failure in bed, and it probably isn't her. 

2 hours ago, geronimo said:

Sipi could be a 14-year old Nigerian boy who wants to improve his English ........ and you Sir! How do we know that you aren't a panel beater from Petersborough?

Algerian not Nigerian. How many times do I have to tell you. 

1 hour ago, rumak said:

sorry,  i did not follow tv much then.    is your avatar a photo of you?

Mine is.   some people keep saying i look like steve mcqueen .   what's up with that ?

Steve McQueen is slightly horizontal which disqualifies him from POTY. 

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

Your have wife already right? You love her? Talk like this? ok

You love your girlfriend?

When I join TVF, one nice guy tell me I will get bully from old guys with many post. Because I thai. And I female. They like to control. 

Reason because no Thai use TVF because people like this.

Hmmmm.

Is jingthing really want to help Yinn. Or mock Yinn? 

Is Jingthing jingjai? No.

Thankyou. 

I try to be positive, and help some reader with information. Sometimes better to ask thai person about thing in thailand. Have the real information, experience, I can help sometimes. Share the news, culture, music.

Many the old poster can can not speak/read thai. You want information from illiterate/deaf/mute foreigner usually just imagine what they think happen. Not get the real answer.

Maybe there life can be better if study thai, instead waste time 10,000+++ post speak to stranger on internet all day. Pitiful. Make some real life friend.

Nothing to say, only criticize, argue, moan, groan, mock. How can make friends.

Some poster good, positive, have information, experience, knowledge. Best one IMO Villagefarang, Have other one.

when I join TVF, think it will be foreigner help each other in thailand. Will be fun. But usually just like autism children argue each other. For what? Nearly every thread like this. Frail ego.

TVF imo be for help each other in new country.

up to you.

Yes I'm very happily married, and even if I wasn't I don't like large breasted middle eastern women. 

Do Not vote for SiPi. 

4 hours ago, geronimo said:

Remember, there's still time to get likes in the other thread ,,,,, 2 more days in fact .......

Well I for one refuse to sell myself like a cheap prostitute. Quiet dignity is what I am about...

5 minutes ago, sirineou said:

How much?

I'm not going there, lest my unwarranted ads start filling up with gay cruise offers again. I mean, I like a bit of Village People as much as the next man, but really...

• Haha 1