POTY 2019 Nominations

geronimo

1 minute ago, The Cobra said:

Yinn has already made her "connections" and you know how Thai females can persuade us Farangs !!

I nominate Just Wierd

Justweird is already on the list Sir! Yes, it will be interesting to see how thing develop with a Thai contender in the running! And if we're talking connections, I once opened a door for Rimmer!

Edited by geronimo

There have been other avenues of persuasion,

someone peed in Coins water tank, and CCTV coverage revealed a fat farang wearing a T-shirt that said

"CHANGE YOUR VOTE, OR ELSE!!"

He ran off into the sugar canes fields and was never seen again.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, geronimo said:

and then there was the time when Nancy bought one of those coloured eggs, and she was shocked to discover a note inside, which read, "We know where your cat goes at night"

Followed by, "If you want your cat back look under the car's tires parked outside

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, soalbundy said:

Followed by, "If you want your cat back look under the car's tires parked outside

The cat in question was duly reunited with its owner and aside from the PSTD, the feline managed to resume a normal life. Not sure what that one cost, but it was rather strange how the very same day, Nancy endorsed a runner.

56 minutes ago, geronimo said:

While there might be a few members with egos as big as Everest hiding behind their keyboards, I am confident that the majority are good guys (and gals) who like a wee bit of healthy banter!

That sounds all a wee bit bum twitchy to me.

But... it is an election of sorts.

PS. I prefer "as big as Benachie". Everest is just a little bit presumptuous IMHO.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Justweird is already on the list Sir! Yes, it will be interesting to see how thing develop with a Thai contender in the running! And if we're talking connections, I once opened a door for Rimmer!

Was that on his old CR-V by any chance?

1 hour ago, geronimo said:

Nothing is to be taken seriously dear fellow, just a bunch of old codgers attempting to add some humour into their lives.

Does that mean you are declining Sir?

I thought my post was funny.  OK,  maybe too long for the attention span of some old codgers.

I do know that one liners are the preferred response, but it is nice to have a little DIVERSITY .

Actually in US it is a law ( but i digress)

OK.   forget what i just wrote, being too long and maybe lacking humourrr

What is the difference between a TV member and a canoe ?

A canoe tips.       

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, geronimo said:

Don't open any unrecognised mail ....... and notice who's behind you where you are out and about ......

...especially the one that appears to follow you into the public bathroom, lurks somewhere in your peripheral vision and seems to shadow your departure after having done nothing themselves inside the bathroom.

...not even washed their hands!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

...especially the one that appears to follow you into the public bathroom, lurks somewhere in your peripheral vision and seems to shadow your departure after having done nothing themselves inside the bathroom.

...not even washed their hands!

didn't you get a shoulder massage ?   turning around suddenly when in the act usually sends them scurrying

Edited by rumak

2 hours ago, Assurancetourix said:

Nobody here to nominate ATX ( i.e myself :jap:) ;

you have nominate a thai woman , why not a french man ( from Brittany )?

From Brittany eh , love the place went about 10 years running from Plymouth - Roscoff.

Will give you a vote ( me me don't forget me ). Bon Chance.

• Like 1