Girls in school and university uniforms - Thai Immigration busts underage sex service

webfact

11 minutes ago, Knocker33 said:

Seem to be poking their noses into everything at the moment. The new SS

You think raiding a brothel where underage girls are being pimped is sticking their noses in?

Personally I think well done them.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Rookiescot said:

You think raiding a brothel where underage girls are being pimped is sticking their noses in?

Personally I think well done them.

Too true.

Also, some people in Thailand think that immigration have to stick to matters involving foreigners and the tourist police have to only look at crime involving tourists. The fact is they have a much larger remit. They are all police after all. 

Rooster

• Like 2

10 hours ago, worgeordie said:

What has this got to do with Immigration ?,unless the owners or

the girls which is not stated in the story,were foreigners.

regards Worgeordie 

Health insurance I guess. A bunch of Farangs got busted for not paying the VD clinic bill, and they dobbed in the brothel...

10 hours ago, worgeordie said:

What has this got to do with Immigration ?,unless the owners or

the girls which is not stated in the story,were foreigners.

regards Worgeordie 

10 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

No more farangs to catch, so they now move into other areas like prostitution, hang on a minute, why are immigration officers doing the cops work ?

The link refers to a suspicion of human trafficking, that's why, but does it really make any difference to Thaivisa posters which branch of the RTP were involved?

• Sad 2

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Region 1 officers became aware that sex was being offered at the establishment. On contacting the site through social media the telephone number of a Line address was given. 

Facebook has so many of those girls. They offer their "services", show their bodies online for 300 to 500BHT for half to one hour.  I have even seen people selling some colorful pills. Just wonder what that is. Many "girls" selling online gambling. You don't even know if they are real girls. Usually those people use a picture of a cute girl partially naked to sell the online gambling.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Just Weird said:

The link refers to a suspicion of human trafficking, that's why, but does it really make any difference to Thaivisa posters which branch of the RTP were involved?

To the inveterate Thai basher, a Thai bash is still a Thai bash no matter how tenuous it may appear.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

It just goes to show how in the cops are with these establishments, i.e. immigration has to clean it up, yes well done, but you missed my point, i.e. the cops concentrate more on the drugs scene, boasting how many millions of drugs they catch in hauls where drivers of the vehicles have disappeared or have been shot dead in a gunfight, and the cops stand proud displaying the drugs, guns, bodies, if any, and then redistribute the drugs through their vast networks of previously caught drugo's caught by the cops, selling for them, but then again, I live in a fantasy world, I see nothing, I hear nothing.

How many cops own the above type establishments, have you ever thought most girls working in such establishments owned by the cops are protected by the cops, hence the reason immigration swoop in every now and again, it's all staged to keep the public informed of what a great job they are all doing, no mention of cops owing them, we can't have that, someone else will take the fall, or was nowhere to be found with warrants for their arrest which will never happen, unless they are stupid enough to go up against the cops, e.g. competition.

Welcome to Thailand, the surface of one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Believe what you want. 

I'd much rather believe what I want than what you want.

That way I can proudly declare that I am a roundly un-embittered individual.

It is inconceivable to me that busting an underage sex emporium, by whoever, whenever, can be seen as an opportunity for a snark-fest. It's time you all went home or forgot Thailand, for your own sakes, and everyone else's.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Traubert said:

It is inconceivable to me that busting an underage sex emporium, by whoever, whenever, can be seen as an opportunity for a snark-fest. It's time you all went home or forgot Thailand, for your own sakes, and everyone else's.

image.jpeg.33e669a73a774946734f1facab808e2d.jpeg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

No more farangs to catch, so they now move into other areas like prostitution, hang on a minute, why are immigration officers doing the cops work ?

Because the police are too busy sitting in their air-conditioned offices counting the contents of their brown envelopes and playing Candy Crush on their mobile phones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Traubert said:

Well I suppose one of you was being a realist at least, if not both of you...  but surely, a bit of cynicism is never out of line when it's addressed at the BIB. 

1 hour ago, a977 said:

Because the police are too busy sitting in their air-conditioned offices counting the contents of their brown envelopes and playing Candy Crush on their mobile phones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Careful what you say, Yinn will be around to set you straight ????

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

This was catering for Thais, but they have a following at bars, playskool and others also the girls at lolitas dress in uniforms, er so a mate tells me anyway. Remember black and white bar in sc used to have a well known 13 year old in there, nothing ever done about it. Nite Owl's early reviews included trips to bars near the docks where he shagged a young girl for a few baht who turned out to have leprosy. No accounting for taste!

Did you hear about the hooker with leprosy? She found business is falling off

• Like 1