British PM Johnson to win a majority of 86: exit poll

webfact

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

I for one am not gloating, but one could be forgiven for after nearly four years of insults from the remainers for doing so. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Diane Abbott didn't know what an abacus was never mind using one.

Your expression "you lot" as been recorded as an insult, so nothing new there eh.

You seem to be a Jeremy supporter and I can assure you that nothing would please me more than for Jeremy to remain in his role as Labour Party Leader.

I am unashamedly left and have no issue with Corbyn, but he really ought to stand down immediately. Staying on is a bad move on his part.

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, RuamRudy said:

As a working class man born and bred, I am aghast at any suggestion that Lee Hurst is anything like me. 

Lee Hurst does not speak for all working class people - only the nasty racist ones.

Didn,t he score a hat trick in the 1966 world cup final?

9 minutes ago, vogie said:

I for one am not gloating, but one could be forgiven for after nearly four years of insults from the remainers for doing so. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Diane Abbott didn't know what an abacus was never mind using one.

Your expression "you lot" as been recorded as an insult, so nothing new there eh.

You seem to be a Jeremy supporter and I can assure you that nothing would please me more than for Jeremy to remain in his role as Labour Party Leader.

She thinks it's an album by Genesis ????

8 minutes ago, vogie said:

What makes you think that it's going to stop now? First you unadvisedly voted for Brexit and now you have been conned into voting for Boris. I dispair of the great British public.

Just now, baboon said:

I am unashamedly left and have no issue with Corbyn, but he really ought to stand down immediately. Staying on is a bad move on his part.

I agree, my family were proud Labour supporters, but when I joined the army I asked my mother to vote Tory for me by proxy. It wasn't till I was about 40 she admitted she used my vote to vote Labour, I regret to this day I did not take legal action againgst her, but c'est la vie, it is too late now.

6 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

What makes you think that it's going to stop now? First you unadvisedly voted for Brexit and now you have been conned into voting for Boris. I dispair of the great British public.

Whereas yesterdays vote confirms (for the 4th time) that the majority are as happy as a...

image.jpeg.c520f89acc98d1070ea1aa52ce14b7a7.jpeg

3 minutes ago, vogie said:

Exactly, she made a hash of simple arithmetic / math / maths.

Wonders never cease: it was never an insult in "It ain't half hot, mom", yer girls' blouse!? 

8 minutes ago, vogie said:

I agree, my family were proud Labour supporters, but when I joined the army I asked my mother to vote Tory for me by proxy. It wasn't till I was about 40 she admitted she used my vote to vote Labour, I regret to this day I did not take legal action againgst her, but c'est la vie, it is too late now.

Don't see why you would regret it given what it would have cost you in legal fees...

Just now, kingdong said:

Who?Tony Blair's mob?

Tony blair's mob took over an economy that was in tatters and turned it into the envy of the world until the global economy crashed in 2008. Only mistake Blair made was taking us into Iraq. A massive mistake for which he'll always be remembered.

4 minutes ago, baboon said:

Don't see why you would regret it given what it would have cost you in legal fees...

I think I would have been entitled to legal aid in those days, but you're correct, maybe I should have just given her a slap.

2 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

Tony blair's mob took over an economy that was in tatters and turned it into the envy of the world until the global economy crashed in 2008. Only mistake Blair made was taking us into Iraq. A massive mistake for which he'll always be remembered.

And it isn't as though a Tory Prime Minister wouldn't have done the exact same thing with regards to Iraq.

4 minutes ago, DannyCarlton said:

What about Broon flogging all the gold?

2 minutes ago, evadgib said:

What about Broon flogging all the gold?

Brown was being hailed as the greatest chancellor ever until everyone realised how he'd achieved such success with the economy, He gave the banks/financiers free reign by deregulating the industry which initially created an economic boom. When the global financial crisis occurred Brown's bubble burst. He just took too many risks on the grounds of his inital success. Hardly Blairs fault.

6 minutes ago, baboon said:

And it isn't as though a Tory Prime Minister wouldn't have done the exact same thing with regards to Iraq.

But Corbyn wasn't fooled by it ..... voted against - after that amazing resignation speech from Robin Cook.

6 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

If you are referring to antisemitism, I am wholly confident that 99% of those who jumped on the antisemitism bandwagon couldn't give two sh!ts about Jews; rather, they saw this as a stick with which to beat their potential Brexit threat.

What's worse - antisemitism or the cynical exploitation of it for your own ends?

Maybe you and the others should check the internal Labour documents that were leaked before the election re Labour Party leadership interference in anti-semitism accusations inside the Party. That there is a nasty strain here of guys wanting to line up with the Corbynistas, well.... "Exploitation"? So then trying to kick it into the long grass which has been a tendency for the fellow travellers to follow. If there were clear reasons why the Corbynistas and their equally unpleasant hangers on had to be defeated in this election this was one of them. The British electorate weren't buying and yet someone like Ken Livingstone still peddling his nastyness. Away with you all. Give the Labour Party back to its decent members and be gone with all of the nasties.

5 hours ago, baboon said:

Bad move for whom? Part of the Corbynista project is to maintain and extend its control of the Labour Party. Until they can put something in place of the cult they want him there as the totem and don't put it past them to want to retain him as a decision maker and point of reference for the Hard Left loons.

9 hours ago, vogie said:

Out of curiosity, would that be the Family Court?

The evidence for the prosecution ‘Something you say your Mum said she’d done’.

Archived