Blair tells Labour: change or face dustbin of history

snoop1130

noticeable that it is not only in UK that "Labour" experience problems and struggle

same same goes on in other European countries

seems that after countries climbed up again refurbished/rebuilt after WW2

and after becoming reasonably prosperous in (when?) the 70s or so

Labour parties lost out on their turn in reorientation

10 minutes ago, vogie said:

No, let's see which way the Labour chose to go, they have two choices, stick with the far left unelectables or move more to the right.

Nobody in Corbyns inner sanctum is apportioning any blame to Jeremy, it's all somebody elses fault. 

Labour will change.

Meanwhile the UK is stuck with Johnson.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Always simple with the newspaper of today to know better how to decide a day / week / month / year /decade ago.

I remember another PM, Chamberlain, who really thought he succeeded to get "peace in our times".

Imagine, the US /UK coalition forces found weapons of mass destruction just-in-time… how all other western leaders would have looked then...

When Iranian rockets, with nuclear bombs, can reach Europe ( 10 years after 2015, as then Iran is completely free to do what they please) , as now North Korean weapons can reach a big part of Eastern Asia, and maybe Hawaii of further… thanks to the inert politicians of a 5-15 years ago, like Mr President Speech ( Obama) ? 

Years ago I asked a Thai friend of mine: "imagine, YOU are PM of Thailand, and via your intelligence you hear, MAYBE some Muslim terrorists in Yala got enough nuclear material to make a dirty bomb, let it explode at Siam Square and make Krung Thep unlivable for a century or so. What you will do? ". As answer I got: "Sorry, I do not know." As PM of Thailand... YOU HAVE TO KNOW.....  NOW!

Edited by puipuitom