Thai gf problems..

dd1988

55 minutes ago, dd1988 said:

shes targeting farangs for personal financial gain. Id say she is using me. Id be a real dork if i pinied up and paid for her poor past decisions (her kid and failed marriage) as you are suggesting. 

Ok, that is right! So, that means you ain´t as clueless as you try to make people think you are. What are you still doing with her then, and why in the world are you making yourself a fool by posting such BS?

53 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Ok, that is right! So, that means you ain´t as clueless as you try to make people think you are. What are you still doing with her then, and why in the world are you making yourself a fool by posting such BS?

Well thats not necessarily a bad thing.  However, if finance is her only intrest is where the problem lies and its usually impossible to tell.  Only way to avoid is to not date girls from developing countries

Edited by dd1988

54 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

How would she know that a western school is better? 

In several of your post I only see what you want, how her child has to behave to you, how she needs to punish her child because her behavior to you.

You better start thinking on how you can help to get a better relationship with the child. Talk with your girlfriend what she wants from life. And think why on earth would they love to live in a country in the middle of nowhere, where it is way too cold for them and they loose every link with family, friends, food and culture with a guy who has problems with family life in their own environment.

Better look for something else because this is not going to end well.

She told me government schools here are terrible.  Obviously a first world country would be better; common sense. 

I tried asking her that stuff but get some stupid answer like As long as with you im ok. May be true as I have a house she can live in for free, cars and motorbikes she can use for free.  But the consequences are severe where i live: even farangs can barely tolerate the isolation and cold weather it really takes a toll.  Would be tough for a thai imo.

She has friends in germany and maybe has a rosier picture painted based on life in a german city vs remote canadian desolate wasteland.

31 minutes ago, dd1988 said:

Well thats not necessarily a bad thing.  However, if finance is her only intrest is where the problem lies and its usually impossible to tell.  Only way to avoid is to not date girls from developing countries

Oh, dear! How can you state it is impossible to tell? You can´t see any signs? Are you blind, man?

Yes, I guess! In your case it is definately best, due to that you already made totally clear what kind of way you think about them and how you value them as human beeings.

48 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

Oh, dear! How can you state it is impossible to tell? You can´t see any signs? Are you blind, man?

Yes, I guess! In your case it is definately best, due to that you already made totally clear what kind of way you think about them and how you value them as human beeings.

As i said previously maybe i. not suited to a relationship/step daughter with a foreign girl with am incompatable value set.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, dd1988 said:

As i said previously maybe i. not suited to a relationship/step daughter with a foreign girl with am incompatable value set.

Thais are below farang.

or is it

Farang are below thai?

Sure i will blindly dump million of baht into some foreign girl ive known for a few months why not?

2 minutes ago, Gweiloman said:

I would actually be advising her to dump the OP. Of all the posters I have read on TV, the OP would be in my top 10 list of being unsuitable to “live in Thailand” or “married to a Thai”. 

Ive cucked a few guys married to thai wives that built them houses in issan. They even invited me to the houses. so you can appreciate my paranoia

update

I saw her phone open to facebook messenger and asked her whats that i thought you didnt have facebook anymore can I see?

She said no.  

Later she went into the bathroom for 10 mins then was willing to show me...

I guess the relationship is not legit and who knows what shes got going on

Edited by dd1988
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, dd1988 said:

update

I saw her phone open to facebook messenger and asked her whats that i thought you didnt have facebook anymore can I see?

She said no.  

Later she went into the bathroom for 10 mins then was willing to show me...

I guess the relationship is not legit and who knows what shes got going on

“She said no”

Enough said. She’s taking you for a mug mate. That alone would be enough for me to walk let alone all the other BS

• Like 2

22 hours ago, dd1988 said:

Whats really eating away at me is if she is just dating me solely for financial gain. 

My gut tells me yes

I don't believe I've ever 'dated' a woman (anywhere in the world) that wasn't doing it for financial gain.

How many women do you know that married a man without the prospects of a free (or leveraged) house in the immediate future?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1

My wife is not adept in the dream big department. I think a lot of it is modesty. It's not her money or country to make dreams on. She also doesn't know what's possible. I'm sure she also doesn't want to offend or be presumptuous.

But your girlfriend is different. A kid too. Just dump her.

On 12/20/2019 at 2:28 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems you assume she knows what she wants.

There is a good chance she does not know and probably never thought about her future or the future of the kids.

I think for many Thai girls living in farang country is similar to the idea of winning the lottery. Everybody thinks that would be great somehow. But most of us won't have made any detailed plans what we would want and do if we win the lottery. It will be good somehow...

most of us won't have made any detailed plans what we would want and do if we win the lottery.

I've got my hut on Than Sadet already picked out. All I have to do is pick up a takeaway on the way through Bkk:-)

Re the OP, to answer your question- NO.

Your relationship doesn't have a chance, IMO. Just tell her that you are not going to raise someone else's kid and leave ( or she leaves if she's in your place ).

Some strange posts on here from guys that think our mission on Earth is to raise other people's kids.

Even if you did decide to stay, she's not going to be grateful, or try to make you happy. Been there, done that, got the T shirt.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Gweiloman said:

I would actually be advising her to dump the OP. Of all the posters I have read on TV, the OP would be in my top 10 list of being unsuitable to “live in Thailand” or “married to a Thai”. 

Why? Because he doesn't want to raise someone else's kid? I was stupid enough to do that once, but learned the lesson. Those solo mums really know how to hook a guy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

most of us won't have made any detailed plans what we would want and do if we win the lottery.

I've got my hut on Than Sadet already picked out. All I have to do is pick up a takeaway on the way through Bkk:-)

Re the OP, to answer your question- NO.

Your relationship doesn't have a chance, IMO. Just tell her that you are not going to raise someone else's kid and leave ( or she leaves if she's in your place ).

Some strange posts on here from guys that think our mission on Earth is to raise other people's kids.

Even if you did decide to stay, she's not going to be grateful, or try to make you happy. Been there, done that, got the T shirt.

Yeah not sure why there is a huge crowd telling me to invest my limited resources into a kid that may never respect or like me.  

Sucks im in vietnam with her now so have to endure a few days with her. 

Never again will i date a thai girl. I wasted a year on her and have forgone banging hot vietmanese girls... 

Soi 6 short times only. 

Edited by dd1988

Ditch her, enough girls to find at any later point in your life and who do not have children or luggage yet.
Get a Vietnamese or Indonesian instead, at least that gets you a more solid visa situation too lol.

Lesson 1: Never even consider to continue dating when knowing there is a child already.

Edited by tabarin

On 12/21/2019 at 8:58 PM, dd1988 said:

Yeah not sure why there is a huge crowd telling me to invest my limited resources into a kid that may never respect or like me.  

Sucks im in vietnam with her now so have to endure a few days with her. 

Never again will i date a thai girl. I wasted a year on her and have forgone banging hot vietmanese girls... 

Soi 6 short times only. 

I had a BG for 8 years, but she didn't have a kid.

I once considered marrying a BG with a kid. The child was absolutely adorable, in the way that many Thai kids are, so I was quite smitten, but having the child ruined the mother's figure, and that put me off, when unspoiled bodies were all about.

In all my years I did sometimes go out with BGs with kids, but the kids were never in their lives- staying with granny probably.

On 12/21/2019 at 3:14 PM, tabarin said:

Ditch her, enough girls to find at any later point in your life and who do not have children or luggage yet.
Get a Vietnamese or Indonesian instead, at least that gets you a more solid visa situation too lol.

Lesson 1: Never even consider to continue dating when knowing there is a child already.

yepp stuck with her in vietnam atm and probobly shouldnt ditch her here but will upon return. Bang a few soi 6 girls then go home

will never date a girl with kids again

12 hours ago, dd1988 said:

will never date a girl with kids again

A wise man that has seen the light. You are getting off lightly. Took me 5 years and everything I started off with to learn that lesson.

2 things that I fail to understand about farang expats in LOS.

1/ why men willingly marry a woman with other men's children, and then pay for them to go to private school, uni etc etc etc? I can understand why men settle for a woman with kids- been there, done that, got the T shirt. Psychologists can explain the way such women hook men. What I don't understand is why the men then undertake to spend a lot of money on the cuckoo. Why is her child so important as to spend large on their education?

2/ why elderly men that already have children to a previous wife decide that it's a good idea to have more children with a woman that often already has children? I could understand it if the guy was middle aged and childless, but often the guy is so old he'll be dead before his new child leaves uni. I can just imagine how the child feels having "grandpa" turn up at school.

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

A wise man that has seen the light. You are getting off lightly. Took me 5 years and everything I started off with to learn that lesson.

2 things that I fail to understand about farang expats in LOS.

1/ why men willingly marry a woman with other men's children, and then pay for them to go to private school, uni etc etc etc? I can understand why men settle for a woman with kids- been there, done that, got the T shirt. Psychologists can explain the way such women hook men. What I don't understand is why the men then undertake to spend a lot of money on the cuckoo. Why is her child so important as to spend large on their education?

2/ why elderly men that already have children to a previous wife decide that it's a good idea to have more children with a woman that often already has children? I could understand it if the guy was middle aged and childless, but often the guy is so old he'll be dead before his new child leaves uni. I can just imagine how the child feels having "grandpa" turn up at school.

there is nothing wrong with stepping up and raising someone else's child in my opinion especially if the relationship ends up being long term. If I married a woman with a child I would certainly be putting that kid into the best education I can afford. Why? Because I care about them both and want the child to have as good of a chance at success as possible.

Naïve maybe, but that's my way of thinking.

• Like 1