What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2020)

CharlieH

1 hour ago, longball53098 said:

Watched all 143 minutes of Capone,,,,,,,,,,,,,what a waste of digital space. Very boring movie.

It has terrible reviews.

I'll give it a crack but I won't watch the whole thing if it's bad.

21 hours ago, pineapple01 said:

Thanks ill try that. I never have much luck with anything like this

So i sign in, Enter War Hunter as advised ,and all i get is WATCHLIST , no Play button and cant find watchlist .? This site was designed by a Committee i recon. Any Ides.?

1 minute ago, pineapple01 said:

So i sign in, Enter War Hunter as advised ,and all i get is WATCHLIST , no Play button and cant find watchlist .? This site was designed by a Committee i recon. Any Ides.?

IMDB is NOT for watching movies, it's just a place to find a description and reviews of movies and TV. IMDB stands for International Movie Data Base

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 2

On 5/13/2020 at 3:00 AM, faraday said:

As Big Star recommended, Damages is excellent, with Glenn Close as a manipulative lawyer.

Started to watch it on your recommendation, but I do really hate any film or TV programme that shows you 10 minutes at the start then says "6 months earlier", or some past date

Will stick with it for now

6 hours ago, bobandyson said:

Do you have a link for that site? 

Did sent you PM, including some caveats and useful tips.

Main caveat being that there are several fake, hacked and not-working links to the 123movies site, so you need to be sure that you are connecting to the 'real thing'.

>> To access your PM-messages just click the letter-icon next to your Profile when logged-in to the Forum

2 hours ago, bartender100 said:

Started to watch it on your recommendation, but I do really hate any film or TV programme that shows you 10 minutes at the start then says "6 months earlier", or some past date

Will stick with it for now

It will all make sense...but yea I agree, sometimes the 'what went on earlier' can be annoying.

????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter Denis said:

Did sent you PM, including some caveats and useful tips.

Main caveat being that there are several fake, hacked and not-working links to the 123movies site, so you need to be sure that you are connecting to the 'real thing'.

>> To access your PM-messages just click the letter-icon next to your Profile when logged-in to the Forum

And pray tell how do I know I am using the "real" 123 site?

1 hour ago, longball53098 said:

And pray tell how do I know I am using the "real" 123 site?

When the following 3 conditions are met, you can be fairly sure that you are on the 'real' 123 site:

1. When you are able to register (quick and painless process) while staying on the site and not being diverted to a site with another web-address when doing so;

2. When you click a movie of your choice and you are not diverted to a site with a different web-address;

3. Proof of the pudding > When you are able to stream a couple of popular movies of your choice.

series 4 of The real marigold hotel ,out in all the usual places ,bunch of oldies on holiday in India ,quite entertaining ,God has Brit Eckland aged ,i remember lusting after her all those years ago ,now you just pray she keeps her clothes on.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

series 4 of The real marigold hotel ,out in all the usual places ,bunch of oldies on holiday in India ,quite entertaining ,God has Brit Eckland aged ,i remember lusting after her all those years ago ,now you just pray she keeps her clothes on.

Saw the two movies and didnt know they had done a series so thanks for that .

5 hours ago, BookmanBkk said:

Blue Story: I like a good gang drama.  More stuff coming out of the UK the last decade and this one looks a cracker

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/blue_story

And very true to life ,most of the UK problems with violence are related to immigration and the children of immigrants ,and thats not being racist ,just saying it the way it is ,such a shame .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, BookmanBkk said:

Return to the days of the Kray Twins would be best?

to right ,that was just one small part of London and they killed each other ,not spread out over the UK knifing all and sundry . 

todays paper in leeds ,16 year old boy arrested for attempted murder by stabbing of a man 15 and 11 year old with him given bail ,they were stealing his sons bike.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The Interceptor  BBC

A few years  (4) past but I didn't catch it all the seasons first time around, So I downloaded a season--bit like a toned down version of Gangs of London. or Line of duty....... at this rate I should have caught up with everything time footy kicks off.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

to right ,that was just one small part of London and they killed each other ,not spread out over the UK knifing all and sundry . 

todays paper in leeds ,16 year old boy arrested for attempted murder by stabbing of a man 15 and 11 year old with him given bail ,they were stealing his sons bike.

Good clean british crime.

• Haha 1