UK Pensions and related info

2 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Oh thanks guru how do you propose how I can get my UK pension unfrozen you don't know my circumstances so don't be so smug mug. 

izod10 is just a chancer, best ignored..............????

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Kwasaki said:

Oh thanks guru how do you propose how I can get my UK pension unfrozen you don't know my circumstances so don't be so smug mug. 

Only one way sunshine,need a 'phone,  UK address (real/fake no diff) convincing tale,just about it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, transam said:

Truly, a harbringer here, never mind quids in here  thank you      Envy,bitterness, deceit,lies,every tale under the sun to get you into the frozen pit,  "a problem shared is a problem halved",not in your case,lost 80% of your spending power of OAP in last 10 year or so and what's coming up,pity help those that followed your example   lol

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, transam said:

I don't understand these people which come across as proud fiddling criminals.

I planned my retirement 22 years ago on how to retire in Thailand taking into account a frozen pension it has not been a problem so what do I care.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I don't understand these people which come across as proud fiddling criminals.

I planned my retirement 22 years ago on how to retire in Thailand taking into account a frozen pension it has not been a problem so what do I care.

sincerely I am glad you do not care,however I would familiarise yourself with current DWP regulations as to criminality (none there)   Proud? nah,taking what is on offer,thank you,and asking how to unfreeze the pension ,hints at a non criminal act maybe/maybe not being considered

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, transam said:

Probably in a bedsit in Scunthorpe, anyone on the fiddle does not tell folk on the Net they are, unless they are BS-ting or stupid. I think I go for the latter though, in his case..............????..........................:crazy:

Stated before,DWP do not take heed of snitching on OAP,read it up,obv  tried and failed a fair few times,but no harm in repeating your total BS

Anyway I'm looking forward next month to OP rise,guess your not   lol

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, jonbeen said:

sincerely I am glad you do not care,however I would familiarise yourself with current DWP regulations as to criminality (none there)   Proud? nah,taking what is on offer,thank you,and asking how to unfreeze the pension ,hints at a non criminal act maybe/maybe not being considered

You demonstrate you do not understand that committing fraud on receiving benefits from the DWP you are not entitled to will lead to a criminal investigation.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

We don't disagree on much but, where the UK state pension is concerned, I don't share your moral stance.

That is no criticism of that position - it is just that I don't share it.

I disagree about the emphasis you are putting on the 'fraud' element; I have seen zero cases where any expat has faced criminal charges in relation to lying about their circumstances regarding state pension.

The freezing of pensions is immoral IMO and, whilst I don't have the legal right to take the law into my hands,   I would do so with the State Pension.

I am not bothered what other people do I just dislike someone telling me to go and commit fraud if you think that is being moral amen. ????  ????

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

I am not bothered what other people do I just dislike someone telling me to go and commit fraud if you think that is being moral amen. ????  ????

If any law is unfair and no court will help you then Yes! You take the law into your own hands if you think you can get away with it.

4 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

You demonstrate you do not understand that committing fraud on receiving benefits from the DWP you are not entitled to will lead to a criminal investigation.

Not quite,not by a long chalk  lol  If you read regulations (if u can) then u can determine the (criminality) element,there is none...period

Thank You for your contribution to my pension by ignorance ,and of course not collecting yours    Thank You

4 hours ago, possum1931 said:

If any law is unfair and no court will help you then Yes! You take the law into your own hands if you think you can get away with it.

Another none reader of regulations.  There is no law,none that is being broken by yourself in keeping a unfrozen pension,no punishment ,no reductions,no snatchback

Jealousy,spiteful comment,envy,bitterness,lies...its all here,actually its good to know the hysteria generated     Thank You

On 8/5/2022 at 1:47 PM, Kwasaki said:

Please can you post one here ,as you are sure it will lead to a prosecution,i am sure you can post it,

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/5/2022 at 1:47 PM, Kwasaki said:

Facebook have started a feature  Factbook or something like. If a poster posts inaccurate or misleading comment or advice and is challenged ,that poster must take it down or prove it. Failure to do so will get the poster booted off the site

Seems a good idea obviously

Some years ago i knew a guy on the social that used to stay here for months while claiming ,he also used to bring cash etc for another pensioner who was living here and claiming to live in the Uk , all that happened was the guy on social ,got one of his claims stopped.

On 8/5/2022 at 12:46 PM, transam said:

Probably in a bedsit in Scunthorpe, anyone on the fiddle does not tell folk on the Net they are, unless they are BS-ting or stupid. I think I go for the latter though, in his case..............????..........................:crazy:

Realisation strikes home...I apologise, I really do.  The money in pension pot,those unfortunate frozen not sharing,more for the fortunate unfrozen   If you PMd me far earlier about master plan of yours it would have saved much anxiety   I do not believe you are frozen,if me id have topped myself years ago

Beautifully put earlier,3 of 'em, all on social (took some doing tho for u to admit it was something" different")   one could hardly differentiate between night and day,the other writes with a shovel,third one (mastermind)  a decorator I believe,fell off step ladder,hit head,brain damaged.  Now the DWP did I believe take up correspondence directly with the Stepladder,got more sense out of that than event 7 years earlier,poor Pauline there at DWP headquarters

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jonbeen said:

Realisation strikes home...I apologise, I really do.  The money in pension pot,those unfortunate frozen not sharing,more for the fortunate unfrozen   If you PMd me far earlier about master plan of yours it would have saved much anxiety   I do not believe you are frozen,if me id have topped myself years ago

Beautifully put earlier,3 of 'em, all on social (took some doing tho for u to admit it was something" different")   one could hardly differentiate between night and day,the other writes with a shovel,third one (mastermind)  a decorator I believe,fell off step ladder,hit head,brain damaged.  Now the DWP did I believe take up correspondence directly with the Stepladder,got more sense out of that than event 7 years earlier,poor Pauline there at DWP headquarters

You're still here then...........????

How strange, today just got a Life Cert to fill in, is it different from the previous ones ?

It asks for phone number and actually states..

..."that if I give information that is incorrect or incomplete, civil or criminal proceedings may be taken"....ooooooooooooooh...????

Scan.thumb.jpg.fe5916f0b01fa77afcc1673161583330.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

How strange, today just got a Life Cert to fill in, is it different from the previous ones ?

It asks for phone number and actually states..

..."that if I give information that is incorrect or incomplete, civil or criminal proceedings may be taken"....ooooooooooooooh...????

Scan.thumb.jpg.fe5916f0b01fa77afcc1673161583330.jpg

I sincerely apologise,yes twice already,you definitely are in receipt of life form,but as it states ,its a Life Form,nothing else

on a personnel level,do you think its worth it?   I mean the hassle of receiving it it,filing it in,getting witnesses,getting it back in time in case of suspension?

Its got to be nigh on worthless,not many fivers to give that backside of yours a good wipe after a dump.   Be a man tell em to stuff it,not worth the effort

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, jonbeen said:

I sincerely apologise,yes twice already,you definitely are in receipt of life form,but as it states ,its a Life Form,nothing else

on a personnel level,do you think its worth it?   I mean the hassle of receiving it it,filing it in,getting witnesses,getting it back in time in case of suspension?

Its got to be nigh on worthless,not many fivers to give that backside of yours a good wipe after a dump.   Be a man tell em to stuff it,not worth the effort

My answer would be "no, it is not worth it".

I have only ever seen one instance of DWP continuing to pay state pension more than one month after death. My assumption has been that there is linkage between the British embassy/UKPO/DWP.

I would be interested to hear of any widow who is still accessing the state pension of a long-dead husband.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jonbeen said:

That reads like you are having bum burps...........????

But I did ask a question, is the form I attached the same as the previous form...Anybody.....?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, hotandsticky said:

Did that scare you?

I don't believe that wording has changed. If you receive a DWP life certificate they know, and you know, that you are living overseas.

I doubt that many expats fraudulently declare that they are not entitled to an annual increase! ????

If you did pursue the term "fraudulently" in respect of State Pension,you would observe statements as "impossible for state pensioner to defraud his own pension"  Many others,basically it is a non- punishable benefit,its says so rules/regulations.   Guilty/not guilty? crystal clear  NOT

• Like 1
  • Haha 1