Pompeo says Soleimani killing part of new strategy to deter U.S. foes

webfact

6 hours ago, Tug said:

Well go figure I thought it was a recruiting ploy for the quids force and their auxiliaries you know really make them mad and give them a reason to fight us

Don't think they're doing much recruiting at the moment. Probably keeping their heads down with all those protesters about. 

You probably think Hilary would've handled this all better, like she did with Libya!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 4

2 minutes ago, Paul Henry said:

Certain regular contributors to Thai Visa are conspicuous by their lack of comment. Hopefully all Americans can now see the truth.

Ya, I see it. Heres the truth: we took out a Iranian state sponsored terrorist responsible for the deaths or maiming of US forces. Payback is a bitch. Maybe it makes the dude with no legs around the corner from me back home sleep a little better, semper fi to him.

Anything else is politics, usually of the hypocritical variety. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, yardrunner said:

but who are the terrorists here, it seems to me that the USA in this case is behaving like an international terrorist organisation

Thats fine. The dude is dead, whos next. All the whining and yammering is not going to stop the usa from doing their duty to justice and humanity.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Thats fine. The dude is dead, whos next. All the whining and yammering is not going to stop the usa from doing their duty to justice and humanity.

The duty trump said he was going to stop doing.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

All the whining and yammering is not going to stop the usa from doing their duty to justice and humanity.

Yeah, who needs all that "Due Process" and justifiable reasons. If the impeached POTUS doesn't like someone. BOOM! They are gone. 

Some countries care about International Law, but the USA? Screw that. USA is number one! And the world will know it if the US military just assassinates enough of its enemies (real or even perceived ones). Heck, toss in the bombing of some cultural and religious sites while they are at it. Who cares.

Edited by Silurian
  • Like 2

Permit me to doubt the same policy of assassination would be extended to China and Russia. That would be a bridge too far, even for Trump.

IMO the Rocket Man in North Korea represents a bigger threat. Unlike the Iranians, he has nukes already, and the means to deliver them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saint Nick said:

So, I guess the USA will from now on be okay, if the Iraqies take out Dick Cheney with a drone, right?!

After all, it were his lies, who were responsible for thousands of Iraqi deaths.

What lies did Dick Cheney tell? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Permit me to doubt the same policy of assassination would be extended to China and Russia. That would be a bridge too far, even for Trump.

IMO the Rocket Man in North Korea represents a bigger threat. Unlike the Iranians, he has nukes already, and the means to deliver them.

So we should focus on NK and wait until Iran has nuclear bombs and and an advanced delivery system to worry about them?