I'm not feeling the love anymore.

WineOh

A number of bickering and flaming posts predominantly between two members have been removed.

You will remember forum rules and post with at least a modicum of respect for others or face the consequences.

Further infractions will see posts summarily removed and warnings dished out.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Liverpoolfan said:

would you say the same to a person of foreign origin in the UK (or wherever you from). stop using this reverse nationalism, it's getting on my nerves. Nobody has the right to a country just cos they are born there. The world is everybodys in equal measure.

Its called respect for the people, certainly for the country you are visiting, something you seem to show little of.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mitkof Island said:

Really ? I will ask my friends next door if they have one for hire. I don,t think they will want me in the area any longer. Mind if i tell them it was your idea?

You are to openly contact …… to close as a neighbor ….. face loosing ...you know !

• Thanks 1

This topic is suspended pending review and clean up.

Update:

Ok, multiple posts removed. If the trolling comments dont stop this topic will be closed permanently.

Observe forum rules please, particularly:

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Changed from pink to orange, the next before blue

All together now.....

Red and yellow and pink and green

Orange and purple and blancmange

I can sing a trifle.....

On topic, the world over you get what you give as go you about your business.

Except in Paris and New York, where the customer matrix peaks at stupid in the eyes of the locals.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Traubert said:

Except in Paris and New York, where the customer matrix peaks at stupid in the eyes of the locals.

You should try Spain! Made 3 trips the last 13 months, and enough is enough! Never go back there. Not only the locals, but the expats there as well,,,,,,,,, who influenced who for this hostile stand off? Spain used to be a poor country, now they just want to <deleted> off everyone back to their home countries. 

Found som few places, that still had its charm, but not to many