Trump ex-adviser Flynn seeks to withdraw guilty plea

webfact

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Did I poke the bear? No apology from me this time around.

How many times has he been bankrupt? Thereby dudding many creditors.

The guy has boasted openly of scamming sub-contractors who have worked for him. He calls it good business. I call it dishonesty.

He is the only President in the entire history of the USA to refuse to release his tax returns. What has he got to hide? Loans from Russian oligarchs, perhaps?

He has tried to discredit a rival by pressuring a foreign government. That's not corrupt?

Finally, he cheats at golf. A man's character is revealed on the golf course. You may regard that as trivial - I don't.

Well mate Im sure you feel better with your Off Topic Daily Hate. I thought you might be interested in the significant legal issue as opposed to reading off the CNN Cheat Sheet.

Hows the air? Want to get a break, you can have my condo for a two weeks cheap?

Edited by Nyezhov
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Well mate Im sure you feel better with your Off Topic Daily Hate. I thought you might be interested in the significant legal issue as opposed to reading off the CNN Cheat Sheet.

Hows the air? Want to get a break, you can have my condo for a two weeks cheap?

I must admit I forgot about his penchant for having international meetings held at resorts owned by him, but perhaps that's just good business too.

What significant Supreme Court issue? If my memory serves me correctly, that's now stacked with his proxies.

Air is 89 AQI in Chiang Mai. I think Melbourne has just set a new record, 540 AQI, due to bushfire smoke. At it's worst, AFAIK Chiang Mai was 300. Going back to Oz early February, hopefully it's clear by then.

Surely you are joking. After two weeks of me in your condo, you'd probably want to slash your wrists after I have removed your comfortable squalor. My OCD wouldn't be able to resist the temptation.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, keith101 said:

So after 2 years he has decided that he should try and change his plea to avoid jail time for the crime he committed , what a douche bag . 

We must have different perceptions of the term douche bag, I would say any angry old man who has to return to his home country because he doesn’t have enough income to remain in Thailand to be more fitting of the definition, and for that man to be calling an American General who got caught up in a political farce any names at all is pretty disgusting. 

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

What significant Supreme Court issue?

Probably about the timing of when exculpatory/favourable information must be turned over and what actually constitutes exculpatory/favourable evidence.

• Like 1