[EMERGENCY] Deported? Blacklisted? Help!

39 minutes ago, tcp7 said:

Sorry I’m on my phone and can’t edit the quoting very well.

But yes I agree on the part related to the prosecuting police officer, he is a relatively close friend to a family member of my ex-wife. He is the one who also issued the original warrant and keeps going after us and won’t let go like an enraged dog.

About a year ago, his first stunt was making sure we wouldn’t be eligible for the first issued “criminal visa”, we only obtained it because we applied for it far away from his jurisdiction almost 200km away where he himself had no connections.

After reading your eloquent post about what is likely going to happen in regards to deportation I can only wonder and ponder should we make an appeal against the verdict of the court just so I can dodge the very likely blacklist outcome? That would also give me the opportunity to explain the judge what he isn’t aware of that is going on outside his court room?

Question is; Am I able as a foreigner from the IDC to write to a judge (in English at that) that I request to speak to him directly? In France it’s perfectly acceptable, most whistleblowers do it that way to avoid interferences and intel leaks.

Another question sprung to mind: In case of a blacklist, how does one ask to be removed from it and get fully cleared all of it while being out of the country mind you?

Thanks for the amazing post!

How did you plead at the trial guilty or not guilty ?

10 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

The times are wrong

Originally your ex made a complaint about a year ago.

You returned without problem half a year later.Spent a further 2 months without issue.

Only when you was leaving did you get arrested.

How could you be getting a criminal visa 1 year ago ?

Who is close to the ex girlfriend .Police Officer or prosecutor.

The times are wrong because she pressed the charges after she was tipped that I had entered the Kingdom again.

That only explains why I was allowed in the Kingdom on a simple Visa on Arrival whilst they let me without any kind of issues at Suvarnabhumi.

It is only when I tried to leave that I was arrested.

15 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

Who is close to the ex girlfriend .Police Officer or prosecutor.

The Police officer, it’s a very small town with like 5000 citizens, everyone knows everyone. It’s easy to pull favors let alone against a foreigner who doesn’t speak the language and is disabled...

6 minutes ago, tcp7 said:

Guilty as suggested by my lawyer.

There is nothing to gain by appealing to the court or judge.

You have pled guilty to the crime. 

Any appeal against the judgement will likely be judged as vexatious and risks a more punitive punishment.

7 minutes ago, tcp7 said:

The Police officer, it’s a very small town with like 5000 citizens, everyone knows everyone. It’s easy to pull favors let alone against a foreigner who doesn’t speak the language and is disabled...

The issue here is that whilst the police officer recomends prosecution it is the prosecutor who brings the indictment.

As an aside the fact of their close relationship is moot because you did not contest the charges.

3 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

There is nothing to gain by appealing to the court or judge.

You have pled guilty to the crime. 

Any appeal against the judgement will likely be judged as vexatious and risks a more punitive punishment.

What should I do then? Get deported and blacklisted?

1 minute ago, cleopatra2 said:

The issue here is that whilst the police officer recomends prosecution it is the prosecutor who brings the indictment.

As an aside the fact of their close relationship is moot because you did not contest the charges.

I am sorry but you are absolutely of no assistance whatsoever at this stage. As we are getting closer and closer to Bangkok I would rather put my few remaining minutes of “freedom of speech” to better use. Sorry.

15 minutes ago, tcp7 said:

The times are wrong because she pressed the charges after she was tipped that I had entered the Kingdom again.

That only explains why I was allowed in the Kingdom on a simple Visa on Arrival whilst they let me without any kind of issues at Suvarnabhumi.

It is only when I tried to leave that I was arrested.

I still not convinced

You state in OP she made the claim about a year ago.

This is approx same time you applied for criminal visa ( from a later post)

However you entered and stayed fir approx 60 days before trying to leave to do a visa run ?

5 minutes ago, tcp7 said:

Your option is to appeal the deportation.

It is pointless appealing the court case .As your lawyer advised the judgement was fsvourable considering you pled guilty.

Edited by cleopatra2
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, tcp7 said:

You can maybe file a case against your bad lawyer. As long as you have a case running in Thailand, then can not deport you. See my recommendation above. Contact Benny I am sure he can help you.

Edited by khunpa

20 minutes ago, tcp7 said:

I am sorry but you are absolutely of no assistance whatsoever at this stage. As we are getting closer and closer to Bangkok I would rather put my few remaining minutes of “freedom of speech” to better use. Sorry.

July last year you claimed to be on Tourist Visa +playing the 30 days VE whilst running a restaurant .

When exactly did you commence the criminal visa ?

20 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

Your option is to appeal the deportation.

It is pointless appealing the court case .As your lawyer advised the judgement was fsvourable considering you pled guilty.

How does one appeal deportation? And what time is the best time to do it?

1 minute ago, tcp7 said:

How does one appeal deportation? And what time is the best time to do it?

Seriously get hold of Benny Behnam Moafi. He is the only guy I would call if I ended up with a case like yours. He speaks English and Thai and is not scared of any officials here. I am sure he an help you out and you can trust him,

1 hour ago, tcp7 said:

I feel you on this one my friend. The future looks bleak. I have a few questions:

You say you were sent to the IDC and then deported for overstay while into the IDC? How does that even make sense to begin with? They are the ones who held you detained against your will.

You are also stating that you are attempting to clear the blacklist, how does one achieve that? I assume you’re doing it from outside of Thailand. What are the costs and the involved process?

Thanks.

I was immediately arrested for the overstay violation immediately on release from prison.  My rejected bail applications were to try and arrange an extension of stay.  It was immaterial to Immigration that I could not renew my extension of stay while I was being held in prison pending legal proceedings.   

A lawyer conducted an initial check to find out if I was blacklisted (as I was never told).  After that, the court files were obtained and reviewed.  I am providing further information and documentary evidence to support an appeal of the blacklisting and, possibly, the criminal charge as well.  Costs so far are THB 65k but the appeal process will, undoubtedly, take a long time and need a lot more!   

Good luck with your case!

1 hour ago, cleopatra2 said:

July last year you claimed to be on Tourist Visa +playing the 30 days VE whilst running a restaurant .

When exactly did you commence the criminal visa ?

You need the extension of permission to stay based on court proceedings after you are arrested, and if your current permission to stay is expiring. Based on his previous posts, that was when he tried to do a border bounce after the extension of his visa exempt entry (so, somewhere in the August/September time frame).

12 minutes ago, BritTim said:

You need the extension of permission to stay based on court proceedings after you are arrested, and if your current permission to stay is expiring. Based on his previous posts, that was when he tried to do a border bounce after the extension of his visa exempt entry (so, somewhere in the August/September time frame).

You nailed it.

We already arrived at the IDC and these pigs are waiting 00:00 so I am without a visa and then they can start processing me through the nightmare.

This only shows I was right all along; I had a valid visa as it was extended for 1 day so I could leave the Kingdom on my own.

Instead they willingfully detained me, lied to me and tricked me until said visa would run out and then Oh of all a sudden you now ARE on overstay so we can process you, welcome to the IDC.

7 minutes to go.

They exactly know what they’re doing. They can’t ignore the rules, they violated a decision from a judge, from the courts. This is disgusting.

25 minutes ago, BritTim said:

in post 57 it is claimed a year ago the police officer  made it difficult to obtain first criminal visa .

Yet in july the poster is using tourist visa 

44 minutes ago, tcp7 said:

This only shows I was right all along; I had a valid visa as it was extended for 1 day so I could leave the Kingdom on my own.

Instead they willingfully detained me, lied to me and tricked me until said visa would run out and then Oh of all a sudden you now ARE on overstay so we can process you, welcome to the IDC.

If an alleged overstay of a few minutes, from the time you walked out of the court building until you were detained, was indeed the documented reason for your arrest it seems like you have a good chance to sue the arresting officers for abuse of authority or something like that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cleopatra2 said:

in post 57 it is claimed a year ago the police officer  made it difficult to obtain first criminal visa .

Yet in july the poster is using tourist visa 

I understand that to mean that he tried to get an extension of stay a year ago, and was unsuccessful. On that basis, he wisely left the country. Showing less intelligence, he returned later.

10 hours ago, BritTim said:

I understand that to mean that he tried to get an extension of stay a year ago, and was unsuccessful. On that basis, he wisely left the country. Showing less intelligence, he returned later.

From the 0P he was on Criminal Visa for at least 8 months. This would take him to the time he allso claims to be on VE and 30 day exemprion

If in fact he was detained falsely by a police officer unit the extended 1 day visa ran to its end then he should definitely file action against the officer. all the proof is there and it would take that overstay away. As for being blacklisted it only is if you have done jail time not probation as I understand it.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, cleopatra2 said:

From the 0P he was on Criminal Visa for at least 8 months. This would take him to the time he allso claims to be on VE and 30 day exemprion

Yes, there are discrepancies in his timeline. Issues started about a year ago, he left for half a year, returning on visa exempt + extension, then court proceedings lasted eight months. Everything more or less lines up if court proceedings lasted six months. I suspect a sloppy post rather than deliberate misinformation, but cannot be sure.

40 minutes ago, tinca tinca said:

reading all this, why does the poster NOT get in touch with his own Embassay ???!!

On 1/31/2020 at 10:43 PM, tcp7 said:

Staff of the French Embassy has informed me they will be visiting the Suan Phlu monday afternoon.