Confirmed case of corona. Smoking hot girl. Would you still pick her up?

Antonymous

On 2/6/2020 at 8:59 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Obviously I would ignore that white animal in the picture above.

But in general I would be flexible. If i.e. the girl in this picture would be infected I would insist that she wears a mask, does not change her position and looks only straight ahead. Problem solved.

asian-sexy-1.jpg.bb61c81fc476e3f72a1b9e033dbc27e8.jpg

Looks like dinner and dessert in one meal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I made it a rule back in the 80s never to pick up a woman alone, as some guys were accused of attempted rape.

Someone dressed like that is, IMO, looking to cause trouble, so NO, I would not pick her up.

I realise the OP is attempting a joke, but no cigar on that one.

However, make her Thai, and put her in a gogo, and yes, I would pick her up.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Many a ladyboy has fooled men in LOS.

The girl in the picture isn't very girly- handsome more than pretty.

No it hasnt. Those guys were drunk or like ladyboys. Ive seen them eating breakfast. If the guy still doesnt know he must be deaf and blind.

2 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

No it hasnt. Those guys were drunk or like ladyboys. Ive seen them eating breakfast. If the guy still doesnt know he must be deaf and blind.

Obviously the ones that look and act like real women fooled you as well. The only way to be sure is to see them naked. Some even speak like women. Sometimes the only way I've been able to tell is because of the bar they work at. Not all are like the grotesque horrors that are assumed to be all there is by the unwary.

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Obviously the ones that look and act like real women fooled you as well. The only way to be sure is to see them naked. Some even speak like women. Sometimes the only way I've been able to tell is because of the bar they work at. Not all are like the grotesque horrors that are assumed to be all there is by the unwary.

Nope. Never been fooled. The hands and voice give it away.

I think some guys get fooled then think everybody else does.

On 2/13/2020 at 1:21 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Obviously the ones that look and act like real women fooled you as well. The only way to be sure is to see them naked. 

No. Look at the feet, the hands and especially at the adam's apple and you'll never will be fooled