Thai soldier kills 'many' in shooting rampage

rooster59

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Brigand said:

My Mrs just told me she read on Thai media that this guy was screwed over on a land deeds title by his boss and they didn't pay him his bit ... sound familiar?

41 minutes ago, mrwinner said:

He complained about his bosses and money/ corruption within the army on his Facebook

taking out innocent shoppers will teach them !

1 minute ago, tgw said:

taking out innocent shoppers will teach them !

Looks like he took care of the problem first, as it is reported he went to a house and killed two people there. then returned to his base and got more ammo and a new gun.

3 minutes ago, pixelaoffy said:

Well if he's got all that ammunition and theres people still in there, special forces should have been in and dealt with it ! Or maybe need to set up a committee first 

Lataest reports are he has several hostages surrounding him and is holding hand grenades

Edited by Peterw42

9 minutes ago, ParkerN said:

Being a soldier though, that's going to require some diversionary work from Prayuth and Prawit. wait and watch

Even if that wasn't intended humour, it's still highly amusing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Davo369 said:

My girlfriend is trying to explain to me everything whats going on with this situation. The time she finishes explaining to me it will be old news

And in the mean time you're just posting here??

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, FarFlungFalang said:

The guesthouse I used to stay at in Bangkok the own often had his gun on his table.So he's not delusional you are the mistaken one.

Ex g/f's sisters husband slept with a gun under the pillow, used to threaten her when he came home drunk and wanted sex....tragic really.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thian said:
  1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

"Unfortunately some crazy people exist in any country."

Yes but i never heard similar stories from Europe of policemen or soldiers starting to shoot around...

Sounds like he had a grievance, and now he's doing the "running amuk" ritual suicide thing not unheard of in other parts of SEAsia.

16 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Mostly lawyers, judges, government workers and police ..... but you're right there's probably a few lowlifes in that bunch. But as far as I know if a Thai wants a legal gun, he just needs to fill out an application form at his local police station. My gf tells me if you want an illegal gun, you just ask a policeman if he'll sell you one.

Once i asked my friend (senior policeman) where i could buy an air rifle to kill snakes...he started calling around but i never got one.

• Confused 1