Thai women beauty

Muzarella

8 hours ago, madmen said:

Don't understand marriage here. Everyone I know are no longer happy after a few years.. Buddhism plays a big part in that 

I agree, no need for marriage in Thailand, but i appreciate some guys need it. As for older ladies, in farangland you have no choice but in Thailand you do which is why most of us go a lot younger

Edited by scubascuba3

4 hours ago, Muzarella said:

Well guys. I just gave my opinion because I prefer Thai women after living and dating in more than 8 different countries, including Spain, USA, Mexico, Brazil, China and Philippines. Many Thai women, specially bar girls, know how western women looks after 40 and they lying showing off telling its clients that they are in their twenties. In my opinion Thai women skin, hair, smiles, eyes...and a lot more are very beautiful...even in their forties and fifties. Every one has different tastes in women... I am Italian... and I do not like Italian women very much. I like pleasant, elegant, slender and fit women, with not body hair and with brown skin, and most Thai women I met filled my expectations. Just that.

That's all perfectly fine except the age. If you prefer older women look for one who is already 30. Most 30 year old Thai women consider themselves "old".

• Like 1

13 hours ago, madmen said:

Better looking much younger versions available for 1k once you have their phone number regardless of what they charge in gogo. 

Had 2 phone calls last night from regulars just wanting to hang  in a nice condo during bar closure 

Don't understand marriage here. Everyone I know are no longer happy after a few years.. Buddhism plays a big part in that 

Buddhism causes unhappiness?

How so?

14 hours ago, Muzarella said:

You are wright. The wrong side is that she makes more money than myself..and she did help me this year in make the deposit in my bank account for immigration. Now she got my for life!

Who cares about the money, you seem Thaified, can you watch a movie in English together then have a drink afterwards and talk about it, can you talk about history, politics, music from the 70s, 80s, just have a laugh, travel the world together...very much doubt it but each to their own and if you are happy kudos to you...

6 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Who cares about the money, you seem Thaified, can you watch a movie in English together then have a drink afterwards and talk about it, can you talk about history, politics, music from the 70s, 80s, just have a laugh, travel the world together...very much doubt it but each to their own and if you are happy kudos to you...

Women are designed for sex, cooking and cleaning.

Why would you take about the 70s with a woman? Unless she is 70 she wouldn't even know much about it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

We had the same thoughts at the same time. Not long and she'll withdraw her money. methinks. ????

P.S. What is a "Professional Thai woman"?

Someone like my wife who is very well educated and earning her own money.

• Haha 1

I don't know who the woman is in the first post, but if I were her and knew my farang interest had posted that I'd be furious. 

Look, the fact is that after 40 the fuse is lit. Women (and men) do NOT get better the older they become. Clearly the OP is talking mostly about looks (regardless of side comments) since he posted a photo, and not paragraphs of her intelligent conversations.

A woman who is 55 and still looks "young" is anomolous, not the norm. 

And I am highly suspicious of "highly educated" and similar terms when it comes to Thailand. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 hours ago, IvorLott said:

Exactly. I had a fling with a teacher who was 35, pretty as a picture, smart, own money etc, but mad as a balloon. Full inquisition every time I went out alone, spying on me when I was in my neighbourhood, and so on. Thank **** she never followed me when I went to Bangkok or Pattaya....

When she thought I'd been up to no good, she sent me a photo of herself crying, so that put a cap on that one. 

it was like dating a high school lass at times.

I gave up on that one, left her to some other sap with more patience than I had, who I understand also did a bunk eventually. 

Ha ha, I had one of them, she used to do drive bys of anywhere she thought I was, my pals used to shout, "yer gf just went past"

If one of the guys had a girl with him (on a table of ten), she'd ask why I was sitting with another woman.

Beautiful women, keen in bed, I was thinking of marrying her but she was just too bonkers to live with.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, IvorLott said:

Me either, I think the OP maybe thinks he's pulled off something of a coup, by marrying a lass who is very much 'left on the shelf' by Thai standards. I'd be asking why a good looking lass is still unwed at 55...

She could be divorced or widowed, unless maybe I have missed something, besides all we see is her face.

This reminds me of a time I was in a restaurant in America, I kept on admiring this beautiful face, there was a partition between her and me then she stood up and looked about 100Ks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, UbonThani said:

Women are designed for sex, cooking and cleaning.

Why would you take about the 70s with a woman? Unless she is 70 she wouldn't even know much about it.

Which might be the reason why you're doing all the housework alone? 

• Haha 2

She's pretty ???? I don't believe she's 55. If so, she's stunning.

Trouble is she's not gonna be pretty in less than five years. Also looks like high maintenance.

My wife's cute, fifteen years my junior but good luck with you catch and lemme know when she's done with you.

Edited by Number 6
  • Confused 2