changing 2 year license to 5 year

michael888

i will be renewing car and motorcycle licenses at the same time.  am i required to present two original residence certificates or embassy certificates?

or will they accept one original and one copy?  (i will attend bangkok)

20 minutes ago, ChouDoufu said:

i will be renewing car and motorcycle licenses at the same time.  am i required to present two original residence certificates or embassy certificates?

or will they accept one original and one copy?  (i will attend bangkok)

One for each...

This one of those times when a yellow house book comes in handy, just show them it, with a copy of the address/name page...

Edited by transam
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Don Mega said:

They are accepted if they have an address in them. Mine does not so Ive been having to faff around with residency certificates every time I plan on going near a DLT.

Thanks for your reply.  .  Mine doesn't either - <deleted> my God, they really don't want us doing anything do they.

1 minute ago, michael888 said:

Thanks for your reply.  .  Mine doesn't either - <deleted> my God, they really don't want us doing anything do they.

So now I have to spend a day at immigration before I spend a day at DLT.  Does anyone know if they will accept a screen grab of the tm 30 application, I have been reporting by app. therefore no receipt of notification.  Thanks.  Wow.