THAI mulls options after failing to woo Airbus for U-Tapao MRO project

rooster59

34 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Very happy that the EEC is failing.

If it is failing or fails altogether then the Thai people miss out on jobs and foreign investment, the numpties at the top have already skimmed their cut.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

If it is failing or fails altogether then the Thai people miss out on jobs and foreign investment, the numpties at the top have already skimmed their cut.

I don't care about any of them.

And neither do any significant percentage of them care about me or about you.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

So what's next in this progression? One of the cornerstone's of the EEC is gonzo, so now the CP backed group working on the high speed train cries and cries and gets a significant reduction in their bid and better terms to operate. Yet the envelopes have already gone out and now likely in Switzerland.

Once again the Thai citizens get screwed while you know who wins!

The Junta's big mastermind of the EEC looks more and more like a plan that will not work. The high speed rail has already had many question marks over how many people will actually be using it and certainly doesn't look cost effective. The only people to benefit from it will be the CP shareholders. There now doesn't seem to be any large scale international companies planning on investing in the EEC. 

As for this Airbus debacle, why the hell would the biggest company in aviation get into a partnership with an airline that is losing about $30M per month and ran by military bootlickers. As usual with Thailand, they want the money when it suits them, but don't put into practice any long term plans to attract large international investment. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Fex Bluse said:

I don't care about any of them.

And neither do any significant percentage of them care about me or about you.

I care about people I wish them the best, I want them to have an opportunity to earn and put food on the table for their family. I want them to move forward with their lives unhindered by the corruption that is holding their country back.

12 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

I care about people I wish them the best, I want them to have an opportunity to earn and put food on the table for their family. I want them to move forward with their lives unhindered by the corruption that is holding their country back.

That's a very positive view.

I used to feel the same way, decades ago.

I now no longer separate "the common people" from their leaders as I have found most common people aspire to be exactly like their usually corrupt leaders.

They all generally deserve each other.

• Like 1