Pattaya: Mother dumps two mixed parentage children at apartment and disappears

webfact

Pattaya: Mother dumps two mixed parentage children at apartment and disappears

4pm.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

The maid at an apartment complex on South Pattaya told the Thai media that on Wednesday at 3 am in the morning a 25-30 year old woman had arrived at the building asking to rent a room. 

She had two exhausted children with her. The mother appeared to be drunk.

The Foreman House in Soi 1 Krom Thee Din usually only does monthly rentals but they took pity on the woman and allowed her to rent by the day. 

She said she would pay in the morning. 

When it was morning she said she was going to the ATM - but she never came back. 

For three days the maid Samak, 55, had been looking after the boys called Sammy and Tommy. They are thought to be aged five and two respectively. 

They are of mixed Thai and foreign parentage.

Other people at the apartment have been helping out with clothes for the boys and other essentials. The mother had arrived and left them with nothing.

On Sunday after the mother failed to come back for three days contact was made with the Pattaya police and social services. 

Source: 77kaoded

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-03-09
  • Sad 6

And is there any proof that the "mother" is the mother? Or was it just a women who brought the children to that place?

It's obviously bad one way or the other but it still makes a big difference. 

And somehow I find this part hard to believe: "The Foreman House in Soi 1 Krom Thee Din usually only does monthly rentals but they took pity on the woman and allowed her to rent by the day.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, giddyup said:

You need to walk a mile in her shoes before you can comment.

which shoes? 

single parent?

done it

hugely in debt with no savings while supporting kids?

done it

you must know her better than I because I am unaware of these shoes to which you refer....

Please be specific as to what aspect of her life you are aware I have not lived. 

If you cannot do that perhaps a little bit of your own advice is apt for you.

Edited by briansbiology
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5

43 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

To put my original post in context, so there will be no misunderstandings, I was a responsible parent and brought 2 well rounded kids into the world, both are now approaching middle age (I started early ???? ) and have responsible jobs and partners, sadly no grandkids, not their fault, so I know what it costs, and yes now I can get bladdered whenever I want ???? 

sounds like you have earned the right to get bladdered anytime you want. kudos. I too have earned that right. cheers. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, watthong said:

No one seems to have noticed the fact that these "mixed" kids are half-"coloured". Had they been half-white, their predicamment would have been much "brighter". My guess the mother must have found herself without any family support to raise them and therefore had to resort to this maneouver. Also normally the hotel should have raised some alarm when the trio arrived, drunk (mother) and exhausted (kids) in the dead of the night. But this is Pattaya so...

Why start Pattaya bashing again this happens everywhere

• Like 2

5 hours ago, briansbiology said:

which shoes? 

single parent?

done it

hugely in debt with no savings while supporting kids?

done it

you must know her better than I because I am unaware of these shoes to which you refer....

Please be specific as to what aspect of her life you are aware I have not lived. 

If you cannot do that perhaps a little bit of your own advice is apt for you.

You made it. Well done. Be proud. Don't be bitter.

By the way, is there a 3am in the afternoon? Sorry, it's one of those things that get written/said that grates on me.