should i ?

so i am going to Pattaya next week,to get my visa done,my girl loves dressing me up,she wants to take me out dressed as a woman! If i was 25 i could do it but i am 55, i am not fat,and she has already got me dresses ,shoes ect, but i am not so keen ,what if a russian thug wants to punch me out,while not adverse to the idea i think i am to old and bloody hell you get hot wearing a wig, i guess i could always go the Dick Emery route 'oh you are awful, but i like you' and thump them with a handbag, any thoughts?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

Another very adult thread on TV. Thank you so much, Marko. Really????? If my girl suggested that, she would find herself on the street real quick.

Have you ever had a look at this troll's other threads?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

i am normal.

Sorry. IMO no such thing. Collecting stamps was "normal" when I were a lad, but I doubt it's done by many kids now etc etc etc.

Everyone is different, and if we all said what we really believe in public IMO the men in white coats would be along shortly.

In Malaya it is normal for men to wear a dress ( sarong ).

You might as well let her complete the ensemble & let her bring along the leash and your collar too.....

If you're going to be paraded around looking like her pet

farang, you might as well take it to the hilt...  

• Haha 1

Yes she is quite domineering and even though small very strong,she works out a lot a few weeks back she got drunk[ not uncommon] we had an argument she used her muay thai skills on me flooring me and repeatedly kicking me in the head,then leaping on me and punching me,my mate dragged her off ,she smashed a bottle and glassed him with it insect screen were ripped off,all sorts of chaos luckily my nieghbour heard the fraca's and she came over and took her off to her house,of course she was sorry the next day,and went to the temple for a week i have heard about thai girls going crazy but this was the first time i really experienced it. Anyway i have kicked the idea into touch as i would have to shave my beard,also i am worried about some of the men.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, marko kok prong said:

Yes she is quite domineering and even though small very strong,she works out a lot a few weeks back she got drunk[ not uncommon] we had an argument she used her muay thai skills on me flooring me and repeatedly kicking me in the head,then leaping on me and punching me,my mate dragged her off ,she smashed a bottle and glassed him with it insect screen were ripped off,all sorts of chaos luckily my nieghbour heard the fraca's and she came over and took her off to her house,of course she was sorry the next day,and went to the temple for a week i have heard about thai girls going crazy but this was the first time i really experienced it. Anyway i have kicked the idea into touch as i would have to shave my beard,also i am worried about some of the men.

Not half as worried as they'd be looking at you.....

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, marko kok prong said:

Sounds like <deleted> to me. Anyone staying with someone like that needs head read.

• Like 1