Covid-19: Immigration keeping tabs on all foreigners from risky countries

webfact

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

"We just got intel NCC1701A in Hua Hin is not feeling well."

"Yes my sister said he is a super spreader."

Not that I am into rumors, but had heard that there was a LadyBoy there that was the original super "spreader" care to comment ?

Image result for jim carrey gif laughing

4 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Not that I am into rumors, but had heard that there was a LadyBoy there that was the original super "spreader" care to comment ?

Image result for jim carrey gif laughing

well there is a ladyboy in Hua Hin that really likes me. He comes running up to me at Panama Bar every time I walk in there. very awkward. 

Thankfully he then runs up to the next farang and the next and the next. I have to say he does have really beautiful hair.

42 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

well there is a ladyboy in Hua Hin that really likes me. He comes running up to me at Panama Bar every time I walk in there. very awkward. 

Thankfully he then runs up to the next farang and the next and the next. I have to say he does have really beautiful hair.

Yes NCC but does it match the hair on his head ?

• Haha 1

Meanwhile even Zimbabwe is chasing a traveller from Thailand.

Police in Zimbabwe are on the hunt for a suspected Coronavirus patient who escaped from Wilkins Hospital upon admission. The patient, a 26-year-old male arrived from Thailand recently 
https://ztn.co.zw/stream/2020/03/drama-as-suspected-coronavirus-patient-escapes-zimbabwe-hospital/

Australia and India each found a positive COVID traveller from Thailand last week. 

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Image result for slam dunk gif funny

5 hours ago, lujanit said:

Immigration cannot keep tabs on their own returning from South Korea, how is keeping tabs on foreigners going to work.  Maybe BMW smart cars?

I thought the 80-odd(?) Thais that were waiting to be processed/whatever, all broke out from a 'secure location' at the airport?

3 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

You're talking about hair on his head, I hope.

Where I can read the clauses 37 and 38 of the immigration act?

I'm a Italian, so need to save my liberty from IO, because of an anti-national interest government and a shameful and criminal communication of the Country in the shape of a boot.

• Confused 1

I'm on a retirement visa and flying into Swampy from Hanoi tomorrow the 11th, and have no idea what to expect. I think I'm healthy, but at 80 yrs old who knows what the temperature scanners might indicate.