Monkeys battle for drinking yogurts

snoop1130

6 minutes ago, PETERTHEEATER said:

Er, the offspring of milk cows, known as calf's, drink milk.....

I should have been clearer, drink milk of an other species, and drink it as an adult. Ect Ect.. but I was joking a bit as this is one of those arguments the anti milk brigade often claims. It was more a tongue in cheek post. Notheing really serious as I don't see that argument as serious argument against drinking milk. 

• Like 1

I wished I would have been there to see that. So cool!

Ive given the little buggers small drinking yoghurt containers for picture purposes. One time I gave a big bottle to an older female and she drenched herself with it and freaked out. I laughed so hard I couldnt photograph it.

3 hours ago, Vacuum said:

What traffic? There's one pick up in the pic, the driver should have floored it....

The traffic look like parked vehicles. They're not. They just aren't moving because they are either just watching or afraid to hit one.  I didn't see the drinking yogurt.

I am so glad I don't live there.

5 hours ago, robblok said:

There we get it from all those people always using the argument that no animal besides human drink milk (dairy). Seems these monkeys even fight for it. So go milk go yoghurt. 

The fighting is because the sugar content of Thai milk/yoghurt.

15 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

The fighting is because the sugar content of Thai milk/yoghurt.

Sugar rush... yeahhhhhh 

I went to a money island in the south and had bananas with me.. they fought about that too and stole the bag with banana's out of my hands.. i was smart enough not to confront them.