Trump declares coronavirus national emergency, says he will most likely be tested

rooster59

6 minutes ago, UbonThani said:

No buddy. Just an old number.

The bogus figures are in the death cult models.

Let's get real champ. Get off yr Trump hate train.

An old number that you posted 2 hours ago. Finger on the pulse?

Looks like the trump supporters are retreating to there safe spot you know the same old thing anyone who criticizes or disagrees = hate oh well if it’s all ya got and makes you feel good or rite oh well

5 minutes ago, Tug said:

Looks like the trump supporters are retreating to there safe spot you know the same old thing anyone who criticizes or disagrees = hate oh well if it’s all ya got and makes you feel good or rite oh well

No dude, a safe spot would be if all the Trump haters would just go find a new echo chamber to make their smarmy comments in. Nobody cares anymore except you guys.

Hey, Im still looking for you in a Thailand topic.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, candide said:

Are you arguing there is no need for a national emergency?

I dont think anyone argues that a "national emergency" is unecessary. It frees up funds.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiphigh said:

the restructuring and changing of the regulations for testing and test kits should have been done years ago

How did regulation prevent producing test kits? What has been changed? Do you have anything to substantiate your claim, apart from Trump's tweets?

8 minutes ago, Tug said:

Nope, we just don't have any reason to panic, overreact or use it as a cudgel to feed a narrative. 

But not to worry, this event has highlighted even further the decades of previous administration disastrous policies that jeopardized the critical supply chain of pharmaceutical and medical supplies,among others. 

Have a nice day in your safe space. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lannarebirth said:

Absolutely, but at the very least you'd expect the president not to gaslight the public with lie upon lie, wouldn't you? Transparent, good faith dissmination of factual information provide in a timely way by professionals. Trump could have come out of this looking like a hero, but his first reaction to anything, always, is to lie. And badly, I would add.

Name any politician that doesn't lie?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Bet you couldnt point to one concrete example of President Trump putting his own financial interest over the health of America.

He and his family made his money before he became President or even involved in politics. Unlike Joe Biden, Bernie Sanders, barack Obama, Hillary Clinto and Hunter Biden, all of whom became wealthy after "public service".

Not only "after". Many, during".

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I dont think anyone argues that a "national emergency" is unecessary. It frees up funds.

My mistake! I would have thought that a national emergency would have been justified by current and expected numbers.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Becasue he has never said anything of note. 

Everything thing he says politically is of note and is spot on. But it doesn't translate to soundbites. It requires a tiny amount of commitment from the listener. It's worth it though.

Edited by lannarebirth
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, alanrchase said:

A clip that says it all.

Me? Me? Maybe the administration did something, I don't know what this administration is doing, maybe we can ask someone. 

Yes Trump makes fun of an idiot with a microphone.

• Like 1