The Global Financial Reset is Coming Soon

8 minutes ago, Tayaout said:

I don't like XRP but I respect your opinion. ????

I don't particularity like the concept but as an investment it is a no-brainer if you know what the CEO has been doing with Christine Lagarde, IMF, Central Banks, etc.

The central banks obviously know they are getting bailed out again, otherwise they wouldn't be continuing to print $1 trillion a day. 

Of course we know who owns the central banks and the IMF, a case of paying the left hand with the right. I'm sure XRP will be set at an amount which bails out the banks at 50% or so, do the maths, that will make the price of XRP around $100.

Edited by Neeranam

3 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

i would be curious what steps you have taken. 

I sold all stock, 3 years ago.

I started buying XRP in early 2017. 

I'm keeping a large amount of cash at home, for when they freeze all bank accounts, etc

3 minutes ago, tonray said:

It's down 70 % in less than a year....am I reading that right ?

It's up a lot since they gave me a couple thousands for free in 2012. ????

Edited by Tayaout
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I'm thinking of buying real soon, especially silver. But don't have any now. XRP is such a great price, it's insane not to stack up.

i am in all USD cash, gold, silver and bitcoin.

what do you think will happen to the US Social Security system or other nations "pension" programs?

1 minute ago, tonray said:

It's an old saying that means you'd hurt yourself more just to hurt others....not smart..that's why I don't believe your theory of big players

Oh, I know what the saying means but didn't understand it in this context.

Selling something at a high price and buying it at a much cheaper price is a fairly simple action, isn't it?

Crypto's are okay in my opinion along with Gold and Silver. They have only took a nose dive over the last week due to margin calls on shares and other over priced securities. The safe havens GS&B (Gold, Silver and Bitcoin) are being liquidated against losses. Bitcoin first, Silver Second and then Gold. Watch the rebound. It will come big time. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's started, another virus.....the stock market virus.......lol

Markets will be back to normal before you can say coo-ee, but then watch out after that, because the bus might hit you crossing the road.

Anyone with money should be buying stocks in companies that have been sold down, this is how the real money is made in stock markets, forget the fear mongering, it's a virus, it will be sorted, as soon as those G20 guys that set up all of those private meetings that feed us hoo-ha, make enough out of this, then and only then, will the markets correct themselves, sooner than later, so are you in, I am and waiting to make a good earn on the rebound, big kahunas signing off.

• Like 1