Melania Trump to star in U.S. coronavirus awareness ads

webfact

She certainly looks like a mannequin. I wish she talked as little as them. She has done absolutely nothing in her be best campaign. Be best if she just stuck to overseeing the tennis court.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Unlike you, of course, who do nothing but fawningly slobber all over him and those around him.

Assuming you could ever demonstrate "fawning slobber", its still not hate.

6 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Goodlooking and classy. The accent makes it even better. 

It amazes me how much hate this wonderful lady gets simply because she is married to someone. The hatred of her is even more irrational that that directed at her husband. So sad, pathetic and pitiable. I truly feel sorry for some people.... to be consumed with that much hate is unhealthy.

It's Jealousy plain and simple. 

That and haters gonna hate 

Sad... 

MAGA 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Goodlooking and classy. The accent makes it even better. 

It amazes me how much hate this wonderful lady gets simply because she is married to someone. The hatred of her is even more irrational that that directed at her husband. So sad, pathetic and pitiable. I truly feel sorry for some people.... to be consumed with that much hate is unhealthy.

not hated, just poor taste in men.  she's a trophy wife plain and simple. 

Edited by malibukid
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JHolmesJr said:

Theres a CNN commentator called Rick Wilson who tweeted 

'#BEINFECTED' as a response to the announcement of Melania's role.

Liberal scumbag of the highest order. 

"Lock him up...lock him up."

• Haha 1

She should first have a talk with hubby about his press conferences. He seems unwilling or unable to have one without packed crowd of people, experts and otherwise, right behind him. Tight as a rugby scrum. Social distancing?

36 minutes ago, Boon Mee said:

It's Jealousy plain and simple. 

That and haters gonna hate 

Sad... 

MAGA 

Because her merrits are impressive, right?

The great success that is her "Be Best"- campaign, for example!

6 hours ago, Tug said:

Back to the safe spot lol oh well if it’s all ya got imo I don’t think melinia is a good rep to sheltered and out of touch not really representing the struggle of ordinary Americans by a long shot

Maybe but she definitely came to America as an immigrant and achieved the American dream. She has got more than a chicken in her pot and a car in her driveway.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Saint Nick said:

The great success that is her "Be Best"- campaign, for example!

Well in her defense she doent have half of the US schoolkids hating her lunches.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Melania Trump to star in U.S. coronavirus awareness ads

oh God please noooooo ..... we have enough with one of them telling a lot of non sense on a daily basis

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

oh God please noooooo ..... we have enough with one of them telling a lot of non sense on a daily basis

Hey, she's got an imaginary university degree. When she backed down from that claim, then she claimed she had attended University but left before getting her degree. To date, no one has been able to find any evidence in any university record that she attended any university at all.

She definitely someone to place your trust in.

Edited by bristolboy
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Hey, she's got an imaginary university degree. When she backed down from that claim, then she claimed she had attended University but left before getting her degree. To date, no one has been able to find any evidence in any university record that she attended any university at all.

She definitely someone to place your trust in.

LOL - if it was anyone else trump would be insisting she should be deported

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Bet my bottom dollar that WH pressure got her the gig. 

Pressure?  Coronavirus.gov, the federal government of which the president is the CEO. More like job assignment. But, orange!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Well in her defense she doent have half of the US schoolkids hating her lunches.

When all else fails let's bring back Michelle Obama for some kicking, especially since she had such an audacious idea of getting overweight kids to eat right, oh crime of crimes 

Do you go to sleep at night dreaming of what you can blame Obama for in the morning 1,155 days later ?

• Like 1