Post your 1Gb speed tests here

Susco

@ i84teen

Google Play....notice it says incompatible with both my Android TV boxes....grayed out to where I can not install.  And if checking for the Speedtest.neet app on Google Play from one of the Android TV boxes the Speedtest.net app will not even be shown...only apps that can be installed will be shown/offered for installation.  Different than when checking Google Play with the regular Android OS.   Anyone with an Android TV device knows this.

image.png.af818006151c5520537bbaedf19cc44c.png

Here's a snapshot from the VPN.ac regular android app....the only VPN protocol offered is four variations of OpenVPN; no other protocols like Wiregraud, IKEV2, etc.  As mentioned earlier I do not subscribe to VPN.ac and maybe if logged into the app it would offer more protocols.  But when not logged in it only offers OpenVPN which works fine with Android devices.   

It appears you are not using the VPN.ac app directly but  instead logging into their severs using other apps such as Strongswan and Wiregurad linux apps....in that case you are being offered protocols other than only OpenVPN when using the VPN.ac servers.  But as stated earlier, the VPN.ac only offers OpenVPN protocol.

And as another poster mentioned, your attitude indeed stinks.

VPN.ac Android app....only OpenVpn offerred.

image.png.c9f621e5e6c14d8eb55233e9c0c3146f.png

Edited by Pib
  • Like 1