Frenchman tells Thai government to lock down country - says foreigners are taking virus more seriously than Thais

webfact

6 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

It begs the question, if he was that worried, why did he come anyway ?

He could have cancelled, and come when he deemed it safe to do so.

And now he hopes the borders get closed so he can stay longer...oh wait, french borders are already closed isnt'it?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, fruitman said:

And now he hopes the borders get closed so he can stay longer...oh wait, french borders are already closed isnt'it?

But the airspace is not closed so he can return to France hoping (for him) that his return flight is not canceled by the company with which he came;
but he will have to buy one from a company that still flies.

28 minutes ago, fruitman said:

Edited by silent
might cause problem

40 minutes ago, Thaiwrath said:

It begs the question, if he was that worried, why did he come anyway ?

He could have cancelled, and come when he deemed it safe to do so.

HE came anyway, because it's a fake article. The character is fictional, and created only to serve the function of the article, which is to have another rant at the way things are being handled here.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

Have to be careful of fake news and I can't get the link but my daughter has just told me it's being widely shared on Thai FB groups that staff at Lotus Thepperasit, 7/11 in Kao Talo and a mini Big C in Nong Yao have all tested positive for Corona...what to believe.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

My wife told me, that a Thai guy who came back from Spain the last days wrote in the internet that his temperature was checked at every airport on the way - except BKK when he arrived.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, CNXexpat said:

My wife told me, that a Thai guy who came back from Spain the last days wrote in the internet that his temperature was checked at every airport on the way - except BKK when he arrived.

I just went through DMK and SVP the other day and only DMK on my departure did a temp scan.

SVP gave Zero <deleted> when I came back through.

Edited by metisdead
8.) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

1 hour ago, tifino said:

they're not gunna like hearing this... 

- maybe the whole country will sue him?

The simple thing is that, they are not gonna hear it at all. He is considered to be a dirty farang. That stamp is permanent and un-washable.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, tifino said:

they're not gunna like hearing this... 

- maybe the whole country will sue him?

Bulls*** now some Thai businesses are refusing entry to foreigners so they would prefer not to have any tourists around at the moment.