Tourist seen applying his saliva all over BTS lift

Jonathan Fairfield

2 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Catch the little sh** and send him back to China -- whether or not he's a Chinese national. He belongs there.

Once caught and deported, the Chinese authorities will make him suffer, if he is Chinese.

7 minutes ago, Fex Bluse said:

Clearly Chinese but the Thais are not allowed to offend their masters 

I recall the Chinese Embassy here a while back saying regarding the CV that China and Thailand were like two passengers in the same boat together or some such analogy like that. Obviously, the guy was just trying to actualize that concept!

Like all races, there are sociopaths who take pleasure in causing pain to others.  In his twisted mind who really knows what he's thinking.  But if he's doing it to infect others then ....... I cannot describe here what I'd like to do. 

Edited by aussienam

38 minutes ago, Kinnock said:

Thai TV news reporting that police have interviewed him, and he is Thai.

There is a lot of racism and prejudice in this forum. Anything bad done must be Chinese.

Little do they know that many Thai do look like Chinese.

I have seen many Thai people do a pee behind trees in public in broad daylight but nobody mentioned anything about these.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

China has nothing to do with this. Local news reported the plonker as being a 32-year old Thai guy.

Hopefully I'm allowed to include the link below as it's from our very own Nation TV, news partner of choice for ThaiVisa etc 

Unlike almost any other crime story in Thai media on this occasion no outlets seem to give his name. I wonder if they'll take him back there for the usual crime scene re-enactment ... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, BKKBike09 said:

China has nothing to do with this. Local news reported the plonker as being a 32-year old Thai guy.

His face isn't clear in that video you linked. Here is a clearer picture, and yes, he looks very Chinese but he's actually Thai.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Toany said:

How do they know he was a Chinese tourist? Maybe a Chinese resident of Thailand or a person of Thai/Chinese parentage.

He's not Chinese nationality, he's Thai nationality.

Ethnic Tai also look like Chinese, not just Thai of Chinese ancestry.

Click below for main ethnicities in Thailand

http://eastasiaorigin.blogspot.com/2017/07/main-ethnicities-in-thailand.html

Edited by EricTh

this is seriously uncouth behaviour. he should be tracked down and put under a detention order. wilfully endangering his own and other people's lives. he is touching his private parts and rubbing on the lift walls and controls.  

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

He is an individual <deleted>. It does not really matter what's his nationality.

Police should find him, arrest him, and throw him in jail. Case closed.

Unfortunately idiots exist in every country.

Next flight back home... blacklisted for life.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, EricTh said:

His face isn't clear in that video you linked. Here is a clearer picture, and yes, he looks very Chinese but he's actually Thai.

could be from anywhere in this region. the important thing would be to track him down and punish him for his behaviour.