Want to rent a condo now? Think again

Chazar

20 hours ago, fforest1 said:

Some places like Seattle have banned evictions till the Corona is over how ever long that might be...

The state of California is encouraging cities to do that. No evictions for non-payment of rent and no rent increases. Courts are closed anyway.

15 hours ago, RachaRob said:

Been renting in my condo in Bangkok for nearly 3 years and went to change my room in the same condo and had to get a doctors certificate to lease the new room. This was 5 days ago.  

yep  thats  whats  happening, some  are  demanding a  covid  test also,  but  of  course according to some its  all B.S

and  again today another one rent is 27k baht a month,  office say no certificate  cannot stay there.........Wife  said  how about temperature check then..............mmmmmmmmmmmmmm arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mmmmmmmmmmm ok they said, told  customer got to Chemists and buy thermometer...................when she  passes  shove it  up their rsese hahah and check  theirs.

Ridiculous current tenants of  course have no check daily because of  course no way  will they get it duh

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 2:50 PM, Suradit69 said:

You're fabricating a farang  imaginary scenario and then questioning the sense  of Thais? At least base your mindless Thai bashing on something you haven't  concocted..

Really so  hows  that fabrication looking to you  now  then?

On 3/25/2020 at 11:46 PM, banagan said:

Where? Thailand's a big place. I rented a serviced condo no problem yesterday. I'm in Chiang Mai, and I'm a dirty farang.

hope the shower works then

On 3/26/2020 at 6:42 PM, natway09 said:

Our Juristic Committee have banned owners from reletting if tenants move out until further notice. Great idea. Think about it

They don't actually have that power. The only thing they could do is not sign the letter the LO wants but then if it's legally challenged the JP would lose.