Trump approval rises, but more Americans support Biden for president

webfact

2 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

One of the reason is that America is a nation of dreamers of better times after Trump. 

Proof positive I am right on point. They would all be caught quickly behind enemy lines....even if they looked like Germans....but they don't ... and they sure don't sound American.

• Like 2

Neither Trump nor Biden are particularly good candidates and I'm sure Wall Street and Silicon Valley were thinking anyone but Sanders. Biden was a good Vice President (like Pence) and that entails saying little whilst standing in the background and clapping at the right moment but, at 78, and Trump is knocking-on too, they are both getting a bit old and crusty. Biden barely even knows where he is or what he's doing and Trump isn't exactly swelling with emotional intelligence. Surely between both parties they can do better than this.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

No question, Trump will win in a landslide.

Of course ,he made the USA number 1 again. Heading the active Corona virus infected people with over 39% of the worlds total and climbing every day so far. With a bit of help of the WHO, China and Hillary.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Brigand said:

Neither Trump nor Biden are particularly good candidates and I'm sure Wall Street and Silicon Valley were thinking anyone but Sanders. Biden was a good Vice President (like Pence) and that entails saying little whilst standing in the background and clapping at the right moment but, at 78, and Trump is knocking-on too, they are both getting a bit old and crusty. Biden barely even knows where he is or what he's doing and Trump isn't exactly swelling with emotional intelligence. Surely between both parties they can do better than this.

Knocking-on

Old and crusty

Hmmmmm.......I agree too old.... not just the terms -

sound like something from the CCP school of American slang...

but Trump still seems aware of his surroundings and self aware. Must be easy for Xi though. Just get named President for life and problem solved.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, WalkingOrders said:

I don't see any grubby tactics. I wonder who Xi is running against? Oh yeah, President for life. How grubby is that?

None so blind...

• Confused 6