Trump approval rises, but more Americans support Biden for president

webfact

28 minutes ago, Upstate said:

Carry on believing those polls,worked well last time.

Polls measure the state of public opinion at a given time. They should not be understood as more than that. The trend is currently negative for Trump and it may well change later.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, candide said:

Polls measure the state of public opinion at a given time. They should not be understood as more than that. The trend is currently negative for Trump and it may well change later.

Yes, of course. They don't tell us much about what the situation will be on election day. But still even this far out it's better to be showing well than showing poorly in the polls!

11 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

Regardless of what nation you are from, you are free to have your opinion on Trump. That is obvious. Just don't confuse that with Americans giving a damn what you think. In fact, that is part of the reason the US elected Trump.

And in reality, we LOVE that you don't like Trump. Trump has put moocher NATO nations to pay their fair share. Many people in the US have been tired of the same old politicians like Joe Biden bending over and letting the US get taken advantage of. When people from inferior nations are happy with a US president, it is quite often because he's bent the nation over with nonsense like worrying about if other countries are OK with how much energy we use and other silliness like "leading from behind".

In fact, if Hillary Clinton weren't the poster girl for selling out America at every possible opportunity, she likely would have defeated Donald Trump.

Now let's turn the table on your thinking. I don't know what country you're from, nor do I care. But I'll use UK as an example. I prefer Boris over the other clown. But I would never inject myself further into UK's politics because it doesn't matter and it's none of my business.

But believe me, I understand that the US being at the top of the totem pole means criticism from lesser entities. Simple fact.

I don’t hate Trump he makes us laugh

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

"200 years ago there was still slavery in the USA."

Ummmm.... therefore, what?

Well if slavery was abolished, then why not the EC?

Just think how much time and money would be saved by simply abolishing the EC.

Then everybody in the USA would know that the president would come from the party who won the most votes.

It is called democracy.

8 hours ago, Crazy Alex said:

The national popular vote is irrelevant in a presidential election.

And yes, we've been observing the polls since the 2016 election. That's one of your side's problems you'll have to overcome.

Hint: more dishonest propaganda won't fix a credibility problem.

quote "The national popular vote is irrelevant in a presidential election."

So that is your version of democracy? Simply ignore the voters.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, billd766 said:

quote "The national popular vote is irrelevant in a presidential election."

So that is your version of democracy? Simply ignore the voters.

Look, this is an irrelevant topic. We use an electoral college because we have 50 states. What you think about it doesn't matter because there is nowhere near the will go overturn it. But no, it's not ignoring the voters. At best, that is a very dishonest accusation.

7 hours ago, billd766 said:

Well if slavery was abolished, then why not the EC?

Just think how much time and money would be saved by simply abolishing the EC.

Then everybody in the USA would know that the president would come from the party who won the most votes.

It is called democracy.

We're a Democratic Republic. You worried, bro?

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 8:20 AM, BobBKK said:

I'd be surprised if Trump didn't win as the alternative doesn't know what day it is. Trump should easily be beatable but what is the Dems strategy?  put up an ailing, white candidate who's drug sniffing son, kicked out of the Navy, worked for the Ukrainians?  Trump will eat him alive.

I believe that this election will not be about who can throw the most dirt on the other, but about what the American people have seen and heard in the past 4 years

• Like 2

I saw him at a town hall meeting a couple of days ago and he was impressive. Sharp, precise , in comant of the  issues, spoke in complete sentences unlike the stable genius , and completed thoughts. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Susco said:

I believe that this election will not be about who can throw the most dirt on the other, but about what the American people have seen and heard in the past 4 years

And that is also interpretive by how one views the events the last 3 years.  Neither party has a lock on "good" versus the "evil" party.  Some hate Trump and view the last 3 years as negative based on the policies he has enacted.  Some hate the DEMs based on actions they have taken ala Kavanaugh smear and ridiculous impeachment.  The lens many view it with may be negative to both parties in some cases.