Man bludgeons four-year-old son to death in Bangkok flat

webfact

Man bludgeons four-year-old son to death in Bangkok flat

By The Nation

je7aake7iaifbif6d5j8k.jpg

A man has been charged with murder after bludgeoning his four-year-old son in their Bangkok flat while high on drugs on Friday (April 17).

Local police responded to a call that a boy had been fatally injured in an apartment in Phasicharoen district.

Finding the door to the flat locked, they forced their way inside where they discovered a man who appeared to be under the influence of drugs, holding a bloodstained pestle in his hand.

His wife had already left for the hospital with the son, whose skull was found to be fractured. The boy later died at the hospital.

The apartment’s manager told the police that she saw the boy’s mother taking her son to hospital after returning from work and finding him lying on the floor covered in blood.

Following an investigation, police revealed the father had taken methamphetamines and was unable to give them any useful information about the incident since he barely spoke the language.

He was arrested and charged with murder before being sent to investigating officers.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30386232

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-04-17
  • Sad 8

What nationality was the father if he could barely speak the language. The language that the police would be speaking would be Thai.

Following an investigation, police revealed the father had taken methamphetamines and was unable to give them any useful information about the incident since he barely spoke the language.

R.I.P.  Little man

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

So do all Meth users kill their children ?

regards worgeordie

No. However, meth does make users highly aggressive and psychotic. Probably the worst of the illicit drugs around, one doesn't hear of pot smokers killing people. In fact, the legal drug alcohol is more likely to lead to violence.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Russell17au said:

What nationality was the father if he could barely speak the language. The language that the police would be speaking would be Thai.

R.I.P.  Little man

He was a 42 year old Thai man, the boys father.

Its a bad translation. He couldn't speak because of the effects from the drugs he took.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, rodpav said:

if i were the cop on the scene i would have put a bullet in is head end of story

Far too quick. My chosen form of punishment in a case like this would be to smash his kneecaps, so then he could spend the rest of his life suffering for what he had done.

49 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Far too quick. My chosen form of punishment in a case like this would be to smash his kneecaps, so then he could spend the rest of his life suffering for what he had done.

Personally, I'd favor blinding, but everyone has their own ideas on what is appropriate punishment.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sawadee1947 said:

All negroes are humans, right? 

Does this mean all humans are negroes? 

Don't ask silly questions.... if possible. 

That was a really silly answer.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1